English > Support

IMDb import

<< < (11/11)

Digi:
Hi there Guys,

First off Great work on the Personal Video Database,
It is exactly the applet which I have been looking for for ages. that does everything I actually want without using 4 different items.
I have also been having the issue with the Director, Writer etc entries.
I downloaded the new IMDB.com Plugin (thanks for the Link Rick.ca)

Now I have a HUGE question, is there any easy way to clear all the Movie/Series, Writer/Director/Publisher entries all at once?
or at least the ones I select? Asking because I have 700+ movie entries that I have gotten in my collection over the Years. and things I have added to Wish basket.

Thanks a Ton for any assistance.
-Digi

rick.ca:
Welcome, Digi.

The Delete function applies to whatever items are selected in the list. If multiple items are selected, the delete key will not work (a safety measure, I assume), but you can still select Delete from the Movies menu or the toolbar.

Understand Delete just makes a record "invisible"—it doesn't delete the record from the database. This is to maintain the integrity of the database. For example, the movie you want to "delete" may exist in filmographies, so the record needs to be maintained for that purpose. If it's not needed for anything, it will purged when running Optimize database with "Delete movie orphans" selected. If you really want permanently delete a record, you may do so by pressing CTRL as Delete is selected—as explained in the warning message displayed whenever Delete is selected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version