English > Support

David Carradine

<< < (2/3) > >>

nostra:
Could you remove the photo and see what happens?

rick.ca:
I tried that. All I can say is it did other weird stuff. The behaviour is rather difficult to describe. I thought you would be able to replicate and see for yourself. If it doesn't do it for you, then maybe I've found my first supernatural bug. ;)

nostra:
No, it does not happen to me, but the problem is that there are no supernatural bugs...
I do not know maybe you could make a video of what is happening when you have nothing to do.

rick.ca:

--- Quote ---the problem is that there are no supernatural bugs...
--- End quote ---

Of course there are supernatural bugs. The fact their existence is impossible is what makes them "supernatural." Normally, they are kept in check by the self-healing feature... ;)

In case it offers any clues, I've attached my test database.

A movie? Good idea. I'll start production immediately. Now who should cast in the role of David Carradine? Should I use CGI for the supernatural stuff? So many questions...

[attachment deleted by admin]

rick.ca:
I made a movie, but the production values suck, so (still having nothing to do) I took a more traditional approach...

To make a very long story short, the problem is filmographies can only handle about 220 items in a career category. If there are more items than that, the category cannot be properly displayed.

Not many people have so many credits, but there are some. Interestingly, David Carradine and his father are two of the few. The attached database includes a handful of people that illustrate the problem. The screenshot shows the people included and number of credits each has. Note some of them seem to work if the window is maximized, but otherwise do not. Also, Ennio Morricone is an example of the problem occurring in a career other than acting.

Okay, perhaps not a supernatural bug, but close! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version