Author Topic: Always Show Problem  (Read 19829 times)

Offline Laraman

• View Profile
Re: Always Show Problem
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 09:35:01 am »
To answer the first part, on 0.9.9.5 if you have the Advanced filters set to All, all of the records show, the visible ones are either white if they have been seen, light blue if they have not been seen and grey if they are not visible. They all appear in the list and are not hidden in any way in the database, you dont have to look for them they are there in the list with all the visible records they only hide if the Advanced filter visible is ticked, but they easily reappear if the Advanced filter All or Not visible is ticked. Please do not get this confused with deletion I am not talking about deletion at all.
Too answer the second part "But I wouldn't expect nostra to out of his way to do that just to accommodate Kroozbox" this couldnt be further from the truth, this IS the way that PVD worked at 0.9.9.5 and previous builds, I am NOT requesting a change to a new way for the program to work, but I am suggesting that the facility that was present on the previous builds be made available again.
It is not my place to influence the way that Nostra programs PVD but I think that I can offer an opinion on a facility that was present and for what ever reason has changed and that was useful to users.
It is fairly obvious that for what ever reason you are against the idea, that presumably means that you were against the way that PVD was being coded at 0.9.9.5 and before. So really you are not in disagreement with me but with the coder of the program, because that was the way it was working at that build.
I am not a programmer so I have no idea if kroozbox could be modified to work in the way that you suggest, all I can do is reiterate that both these progarms worked in harmony at build 0.9.9.5 and have since due to a small change in code lost a small amount of functionality that was very useful.

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Always Show Problem
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 10:16:53 am »
I'm sorry you're unable to understand our explanations, or appreciate our efforts to resolve your issue. EOD.

anything