English > Support

PVD crashes during zelluloid import filter

(1/4) > >>

seabass:
I switched from v.9.9.4 to 9.9.11 (winxp)

When I use my old database (about 550 mov) and try to ad some movie information with the zelluloid import plugin my pvd doesnt react anymore and I have to kill it over the task manager. Does anybody have a idea what could cause the problem?!
Or could anybody explain to me how I can fix the database? ...At least I am pretty shure that the database is causing the problem because when I create a new one and ad a movie there are no prob. with the zelluloid plugin.
thx

nostra:
Do you get any error messages?
Are you able to edit movies manually?
Can you send me the database?

seabass:
I dont get any error messages PVD just freezes, I can edit movies manualy without any problem, the only other problem I noticed was that during the standard import over Amazon(de) Poster Plugin I was questioned two times to ad a movie and in the end PVD added the movie twice in to the database but only one entry had a path to the file location and the OFDb description. I think it happened because I didnt check the boxes in the first turn and just confirmed the poster with a dubble click.

... I send you the database via mail.

seabass:
I forgot.. during the freeze PVD consumes the performance of one of my processors upto 100%

patch:

--- Quote from: seabass on June 27, 2009, 02:11:44 am ---the only other problem I noticed was that during the standard import over Amazon(de) Poster Plugin I was questioned two times to ad a movie and in the end PVD added the movie twice in to the database but only one entry had a path to the file location and the OFDb description.

--- End quote ---

This is not specific to 0.9.9.11 or your database, I have noticed the same thing with 0.9.9.10 & I think earlier versions. Have not worked out a pattern but when adding a batch it only occurs on some movies so I suspected it was an interaction with imdb or AllMovie.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version