English > Scripts and Templates

"imagepath" statement

(1/2) > >>

CAD:
Hi - Great program.
I'm trying to export posters to the root directory of where im saving xml.

under%Options%
imagepath="images/"

I have tried removing this but no posters get saved. Also tried setting it to imagepath="". Posters dont get saved
I can set it to imagepath=" " (space) but xml <tag>{%value=poster}</tag> then has a space at the front of it.
I can set it to imagepath="extension", this saves poster as extensionimage_blah_blah.jpg but also creates a directory called extension

Also -  is it possible to save the poster as titlename. Set something like imagename="{%value=title}.{%value=imageextension}" under options so to save image as title.jpg. When doing export it sets the outputted jpg name to title (or whatever other options u want.)

rick.ca:
This is what you're looking for...

--- Quote from: nostra on April 06, 2009, 12:05:18 am ---New export options

Export near video files:

--- Code: ---nearfiles=".[extension]"
--- End code ---

Image file name format:

--- Code: ---imagenameformat="[format]"
--- End code ---

Following variables can be used:
//%id%  - Internal ID
//%w%   - MaxWidth
//%h%   - MaxHeight
//%ext% - Extension
//%f%   - Field number (available only if exporting multiple images)
//%fs%  - Field String (poster/screenshot/frontcover/cdcover/photo) (available only if exporting multiple images)
//%t%   - Title
//%ot%  - Original Title
//%y%   - Year (only for movies)

--- End quote ---

CAD:
thanks dude - imagenameformat="[format]" like a treat.
mycode
%options%
imagenameformat="%t%%ext%"
%options%
<text...>
<text...>
<thumb>{%value=poster}</thumb>
etc
this saves poster with filename of title.jpg but oinly if i have imagepath=" <something>"
i can save this into a subdirectory i guess, but then i have to manully move them = pain.

i have a cpl of things i can't workout.
i can't figure out how to save poster to the same place as exported xml
i have to have imagepath="<some text> or it won't save the poster.
if  I remove imagepath statement it doesn't save.

Also i don't understand what nearfiles=".[extension]" is for or how it works.
if i add this with an extension lile "nearfiles=".jpg" it doesn't prompt me to save the entry, but if I look in my save directory, i have a file called ".jpg" that contains xml data i am trying to export.

rick.ca:

--- Quote ---i can't figure out how to save poster to the same place as exported xml
--- End quote ---

Can you save the xml in the same directory as the posters?

--- Quote ---Also i don't understand what nearfiles=".[extension]" is for or how it works.
--- End quote ---

This saves the exported files with the same pathname as the media, but with the specified extension. Probably not what you want, as "I'm trying to export posters to the root directory of where im saving xml" suggests you need them all in the same directory.

nostra:
I'll fix the issue with imagepath in the next plugin update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version