English > Feature Suggestions

New version? [1.0.0 to be released in 2011]

<< < (2/7) > >>

nostra:

--- Quote ---Nostra, if it helps at all, I withdraw my requests for Holo View and the automatic popcorn maker. Wink
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it helps a little bit :)

deazo:

OK thanks Nostra, now I know I should get back to just enjoying life and pvd just as it is!  :P

MilesAhead:

--- Quote from: rick.ca on September 10, 2010, 06:48:21 pm ---
Nostra, if it helps at all, I withdraw my requests for Holo View and the automatic popcorn maker. ;)

--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm, a gizmo to churn out home-made potato chips would be better. I hate those little semi-spherical popcorn thingies getting stuck on my tongue. :)

rick.ca:

--- Quote ---Hmmmmm, a gizmo to churn out home-made potato chips would be better. I hate those little semi-spherical popcorn thingies getting stuck on my tongue.
--- End quote ---

The algorithm to determine the best time to serve the snack (based on time of day, movie length, genre and stomach-upsetting content) is the easy part. In both cases, the analysis of the audio stream to determine when the popcorn can be popped or the crunchy chips consumed—without disrupting the audibility of the movie—is more challenging. I suppose we'll just have to be satisfied collecting movies, and put-off actually watching them until these essential features are added to version 2. :'(

MilesAhead:

--- Quote from: rick.ca on September 15, 2010, 07:41:57 am ---
--- Quote ---Hmmmmm, a gizmo to churn out home-made potato chips would be better. I hate those little semi-spherical popcorn thingies getting stuck on my tongue.
--- End quote ---

The algorithm to determine the best time to serve the snack (based on time of day, movie length, genre and stomach-upsetting content) is the easy part. In both cases, the analysis of the audio stream to determine when the popcorn can be popped or the crunchy chips consumed—without disrupting the audibility of the movie—is more challenging. I suppose we'll just have to be satisfied collecting movies, and put-off actually watching them until these essential features are added to version 2. :'(

--- End quote ---

You mean we're supposed to watch 'em? I thought just collecting was the whole point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version