English > Changelogs

1.0.0.0 Technology Preview

(1/1)

nostra:
Here is the current state of version 1 development.

This is version is for demonstration purposes only! Many things from my long TODO list still need to be done and there are probably lots of bugs to be fixed. Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions about this new PVD version.

I do not recommend using this build with your real database!

Changelog:

FeatureGrid ViewFeatureAdvanced search for peopleFeatureSaving advanced searchesFeatureTotally restructured main toolbar and main menuFeatureNMM on toolbarFeatureEpisode adition/changing episode/season number on toolbarFeatureNew custom field type: dateFeatureSearch keyword is selected in memo fields when foundFeatureMME for all fields for movies and people on toolbarFeatureDelete associated filesFeatureMove files to folderFeatureOrganize video filesFixedSetting custom rating in view modeFixedLast Modified was sometimes not setFixedSearching for a date in text fieldsLots of other small fixes and improvements
Downloads:
Installer
Zip
7z

rick.ca:
First of all, it's nice to see some long-awaited features (Grid View! :D) taking shape. I could make lots of comments and suggestions on specific things, but I assume all your looking for at this point are more general, overall impressions. The most striking change is the restructuring of the main menu and toolbar. This is not only a radical change for existing users, but it's something that will be seen as unusual by new users. So it will be critical that this thing ("toolmenu"?) be intuitive and highly functional. I have some reservations about that. In an effort to keep things organized, I'll post those in a separate topic...

nostra:

--- Quote ---I could make lots of comments and suggestions on specific things
--- End quote ---

Go ahead, if you wish to  8)

--- Quote ---but I assume all your looking for at this point are more general, overall impressions.
--- End quote ---

Yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version