Author Topic: Drag & Drop Files Onto a Movie/Series Name Adds them...  (Read 4170 times)

Offline katleeh

• User
    • View Profile
Drag & Drop Files Onto a Movie/Series Name Adds them...
« on: June 02, 2011, 07:50:24 pm »
Okay, I've been struggling with this whole regex thing for a few days and its really frustrating since I don't have a standard naming structure on my files and just want the program to scan the things in the drive then ask me where to put them or if I want them to be put under a new movie/series. However, it doesn't look like this can happen so what about just being able to drag the movie/series files to the name already in the database and having it add the files as either a movie or series and adding a series number automatically if there isn't one.

Otherwise, Nostra please add a feature that allows you to change the title the scanned files are going to be put under. File scanner scans the files, displays them and doesn't let me make any manual changes to the movie I want them to go under or the series. Thanks. If you are wondering what I'm talking about, look at the program Extreme Movie Manager and you'll see what I mean. The file scanner works exactly that way using a combination of intelligent scanning and also being able to attach things to existing series/movies or adding new series movies if you tell it to.

- Katleeh