English > Support

Plugins or Scripts that needs update

<< < (2/4) > >>

nostra:
I have just updated TheMovieDB.org plugin. Feel free to test this first version supporting the new API.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: nostra on January 17, 2014, 01:53:00 am ---I have just updated TheMovieDB.org plugin. Feel free to test this first version supporting the new API.
--- End quote ---

More on that in a TheMovieDB.org.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on October 25, 2013, 07:42:50 pm ---I have a suggestion for AllMovie.com v0.1.0.5 script:

The AllMovie.com v0.1.0.5 script and possibly some other script to be archived (perhaps on the download page in the Other Programs and Tools section or in the Scripts and Templates, where the created Archive of scripts which would then be stored script for all writers of scripts that you look out the details of how they are written in the script, for me it was AllMovie.com v0.1.0.5 script several times very useful in help).
Finally, when it was AllMovie.com v0.1.0.5 script already archived, only then would he finally removed from the download site.
--- End quote ---

The same applies to AllRovi v0.1.1.6 script.

Nightrider:
OFDB  v0.4.1.0 und OFDB  v0.1.1.4 werden die noch mal Upgedatet ??? Ünd wie wäre es mit Moviepilot Plugin ???
Würde mich über ein Update freuen.

OFDB v0.4.1.0 and v0.1.1.4 OFDB are still times updated? Ünd how about Movie Pilot Plugin?
Would appreciate an update.

Ivek23:
Movie plugins that needs update:

IMDb  v0.9.8.26
http://www.imdb.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version