Author Topic: File Scanner and Regular Expressions  (Read 102399 times)

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: File Scanner and Regular Expressions
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2014, 06:40:34 pm »
I think the problem here is not the RegEx, but the fact the file scanner ignores season numbers having such high values. I could change that in the next update, but I am afraid it may take some time.
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline oli70

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2014, 10:46:11 am »
If you can...
Thank you.

Can you make another change ?
Accept the Seasons with alphanumeric values (example 1996/97), and the episode number with alphanumeric values (Example for anime Series - 1xOAV1 - Title)

Thanks and sorry for my english
Bye

In fact:

Champions League - 1996/97x01 - Arsenal - Real Madrid
Gundam - 1xOAV1 - Title name

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2014, 04:29:11 pm »
This would mean significant changes in database structure and queries. Maybe it is better to use another field for the text data? What do those characters in seasons and episodes mean?

Offline oli70

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2014, 05:11:53 pm »
I know...
For season is not important!

199697 or 1996/07 is the same!

For episode you may catalog some episode with alphanumeric character (for catalog OAV, for example)

You can have...
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3

Season extra (Film, OAV, Special).
For the same anime
(Ad Example Gundam or Holly e Benji)

Holly e Benji (Capitan Tsubasa) has 1 season (128 episode), and 13 OAV.

I dont' know how to catalog the OAV

Thanks a lot

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2014, 05:16:29 pm »
Would it be OK to have season NUMBER, episode NUMBER and a separate "Episode Type" TEXT field which will contain such values as OAV, Film, Special etc.?

Offline oli70

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2014, 09:36:00 am »
Wonderful!!
The BEST!

If you can make the change, send us a correct syntax of file names and the Regular Expression.

Thanks a lot!

Bye
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:41:46 am by oli70 »

Offline ferofrantisek

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2015, 04:38:12 pm »
In all modesty and humility I would like to ask if you, Nostra,  could add text field or multiselect list field or CustomField (with any name that you can use) where can i insert with RegExps data. I know that i can use  <title> <origtitle> <eptitle> <year>  <episode> <season> <imdbid> but i have organized video files in folders for example:
G:\Anime\Sword Art Online (720p Dual 10bit CRF24 DF)\[DarkFlames] 01 - The World of Swords.mkv .... 25 episode.
G:\Anime\Sword Art Online (BD 1080p Dual 10bit CRF23.5 dn92)\[dn92] Sword Art Online - 01 [Dual][BD][1080p].mkv ....  25 episode.
(?i)^.*\\(?P<title>.*)\ \((?P<????>.*)\)\\
Title: Sword Art Online
???? : BD 1080p Dual 10bit CRF23.5 dn92

I want to use in addition to the Title, (Original title and Year - if any) and all text in brackets in some text field (or multiselect list field) in the skin. Because in the brackets are very important information regarding quality, encoding and who encoded. (BD 1080p Dual 10bit CRF23.5 dn92). As you can see there are two versions of the same work/anime therefore, this specification will help me identify them. It does not care that there will be two identical Title names found in database or better if it could be resolved in some other way which will be in one record Title of the movie/anime both entries in brackets in some different fields. BD 1080p Dual 10bit CRF23.5 dn92, 720p Dual 10bit CRF24 DF  It would be good if it was accessible file path for both versions of the files/folders of files. I am open to any proposal how would it be better. For me the most important thing that I had stored record in brackets. I would be very grateful if you could find any solutions and helped me. Thank you very much for your work, willingness and effort.
With respect and appreciation, František
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:07:31 am by ferofrantisek »

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
Unfortunately, the functionality you ask for needs a lot of changes regardless of the way I do this. Having the development of the app on hold now due to the lack of free time on my side, I do not think I can offer you a solution any time soon.

Offline ferofrantisek

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2015, 12:33:24 am »
Thank you for your fast answer although I am very, very, very sad of it. Maybe later comes to your mind some simple solution with the adjustment of the program in order to transfer the previously mentioned data in brackets through Regexps to some field. I will wait and hope. I have a tremendous amount of anime and mechanical copy data in brackets I see it as a bad solution. Let's all ok, so you have more free time. Thanks for everything.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:25:05 am by ferofrantisek »

Offline VVV_Easy_Programing

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2015, 01:47:16 pm »
If you want to pass information from the file name to a field you can do it with a very simple script.
Look inside the message "http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,3965.0.html "Script: Some small programming scripts for Ideas (Easy Script)" the script "Several_File_Infos.psf" for inspiration.

PS: Nostra, we had miss you. Many thanks for the program.