English > Feature Suggestions

Boxofficemojo.com Plugin

<< < (3/5) > >>

jippo:
How works the custom fields?

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: jippo on November 26, 2015, 12:28:40 am ---How works the custom fields?
--- End quote ---

Custom fields act the same as a normal field. Under normal skins where this piece of code
--- Code: --- <customsection><color>$EAEAEA</color></customsection> 
--- End code ---
or
--- Code: ---  <tab space="0">
   <caption>&amp;Custom fields</caption> 
   <row>
    <col space="0">
     <customsection><color>$EAEAEA</color></customsection>
</col>
   </row>
  </tab>
--- End code ---
the custom fields visible as soon as you enter the Settings  --> Custom items. If you are in the skin have added any custom field, it is necessary to any new custom field specially added as shown by the following addition of My skins pack of skins.

jippo:
I have three addresses in URL. Any way to automatically delete Boxofficemojo URL?

Thanks for the help.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: jippo on November 27, 2015, 08:11:16 pm ---I have three addresses in URL. Any way to automatically delete Boxofficemojo URL?

Thanks for the help.
--- End quote ---

As far as I know (I hope I am not mistaken), the URL can only be removed manually, which is a large number of movies in the database is a time consuming task. However, if you leave the url address, you can at any time without further search you visit a website a certain film if you might want to check what any other information on the website, script whose data could not be transferred.

For new entries, there is a simple solution in the script which prevents record URL:

--- Code: ---procedure ParseMovie(MovieURL : String; HTML : String);
var
curPos, endPos : Integer;
TmpStr, TmpStr0, TmpStr1, TmpStr2 : String;
begin

//Get ~mfURL~ or ~URL~
//AddFieldValue(mfURL, MovieURL);
--- End code ---

There is also a solution to keep the URL to this record in a custom field instead of the normal field Url:

--- Code: ---procedure ParseMovie(MovieURL : String; HTML : String);
var
curPos, endPos : Integer;
TmpStr, TmpStr0, TmpStr1, TmpStr2 : String;
begin

//Get ~mfURL~ or ~URL~
//AddFieldValue(mfURL, MovieURL);
AddCustomFieldValueByName('Boxofficemojo', '<link url="' + MovieURL + '">' + MovieURL + '</link>');
--- End code ---

BTW:
I also currently in one of the many movie databases that use them, manually remove specific URLs, which do not want to be in the Url field(about 900 movie titles in database).

Ivek23:
Important news:

BoxOfficepro.com script don't work anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version