English > Support

Episodes TV Series Problem

<< < (2/12) > >>

Ivek23:
First, a supplement to this post - Re: Episodes TV Series Problem
« Reply #3 on: 13 February 2016, 13:10:00 »

If you are already any season or single episode earlier add manually or with the IMDB Movie (episodelist) script, it is necessary to remove the now and then again modernize with IMDB Movie (episodelist) script.

--- Quote from: gear on February 14, 2016, 05:01:56 pm ---Hello Ivek. I tried both of the scripts, but no episodes are added. I tried with "American Crime Story (2016)" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788432/
There are 2 seasons. Season 1 has 10 episodes. The first 4 episodes where added manually (see attached photo). I click on the title and run the script (a). Close, then open PVD. Nothing is added in the left column. Same thing happens with the second script.

What I am doing wrong?
--- End quote ---

Yes it is, but I apologize if I soon forgot to add what is now added up here. These four episodes added manually, simply remove it and then update now with that I emphasize with this IMDB Movie (episodelist) script. It should now properly transferred seasons and episodes.

The same can be done for all the other series, where something added manually, mainly, therefore, where the IMDB Movie (episodelist) script will automatically add the url address for each episode.

This script downloads only this information (see attached image).

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on February 13, 2016, 01:10:00 pm ---IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script adds a URL series address in the URL normal box. Script transfers the total number of episodes of a particular series in Seasons-Episodes memo custom field.
--- End quote ---

In this script now added a year in series, add in a normal year field.

IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script and image is attached.

gear:
Tried today the two scripts on the "11.22.63 (2016)" Mini series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2879552/  which is a new one.

The (a) script, imported nothing, but the second script imported the Episodes (8  ep.) Titles properly.

Thank you Ivek !

Kariput:
Thanks, Ivek.  I got the scripts to work for "Arthur of the Britons" with two seasons of 12 episodes each.

I haven't updated scripts manually in a long time.  It did take me a while to figure out where to put the scripts. Once I located the correct PVD folder all went well.  I ran IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script first and then IMDB Movie (episodelist) script.  I'm running PVD 1.0.2.7.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Kariput on February 17, 2016, 05:07:26 am ---Thanks, Ivek.  I got the scripts to work for "Arthur of the Britons" with two seasons of 12 episodes each.

I haven't updated scripts manually in a long time.  It did take me a while to figure out where to put the scripts. Once I located the correct PVD folder all went well.  I ran IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script first and then IMDB Movie (episodelist) script.  I'm running PVD 1.0.2.7.
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your positive feedback.

--- Quote from: gear on February 14, 2016, 05:01:56 pm ---Hello Ivek. I tried both of the scripts, but no episodes are added. I tried with "American Crime Story (2016)" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788432/
There are 2 seasons. Season 1 has 10 episodes. The first 4 episodes where added manually (see attached photo). I click on the title and run the script (a). Close, then open PVD. Nothing is added in the left column. Same thing happens with the second script.

What I am doing wrong?
--- End quote ---

Itself an obvious answer.

--- Quote from: Kariput on February 17, 2016, 05:07:26 am ---I ran IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script first and then IMDB Movie (episodelist) script.  I'm running PVD 1.0.2.7.
--- End quote ---

True, the same way I recommend the use of scripts for other users.

Ivek23:
IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script
VERSION:      0.1.1.5
DATE:      17/02/2016

I fixed a year in series, add in a normal year field. Now it works properly.

IMDB Movie (episodelist) script
VERSION:      0.1.1.5
DATE:      17/02/2016

I fixed download OrigTitle information for each episode. I added another 10 seasons together is now possible to download the 25 seasons of one series. I also added Unknown Season, which you will find under the tag season called  " Season 0 " .

IMDB Movie (episodelist) (a) script and IMDB Movie (episodelist) script is attached.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version