English > Support

IMDb Awards not working

(1/2) > >>

afrocuban:
Now when I reconstruct it, it looks like IMDb Awards and References don't work starting this April. Am I right, or I have messed my configuration?

Thank you in advance.

Ivek23:
IMDb Awards does not work since the beginning of this year, when changes have occurred to the IMDb web pages.

What do you mean under References.

It is the same as mentioned above.

afrocuban:
Thanks for response Ivek, you're right. The last record I made is 15th of January this year. I modified it in April, that's how I made a wrong conclusion. Any chance for "Awards", to get back?

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on November 28, 2016, 08:30:42 pm ---Thanks for response Ivek, you're right. The last record I made is 15th of January this year. I modified it in April, that's how I made a wrong conclusion.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: afrocuban on November 28, 2016, 08:30:42 pm ---Any chance for "Awards", to get back?
--- End quote ---

I some time ago already working on this, but I have a project for the time being put on the back burner because there is no time for this. This project requires a lot of time and effort that will take at least more or less correctly. Maybe something more in the near future, when or will be more time for this project.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on November 29, 2016, 09:50:00 am ---
--- Quote from: afrocuban on November 28, 2016, 08:30:42 pm ---Thanks for response Ivek, you're right. The last record I made is 15th of January this year. I modified it in April, that's how I made a wrong conclusion.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: afrocuban on November 28, 2016, 08:30:42 pm ---Any chance for "Awards", to get back?
--- End quote ---

I some time ago already working on this, but I have a project for the time being put on the back burner because there is no time for this. This project requires a lot of time and effort that will take at least more or less correctly. Maybe something more in the near future, when or will be more time for this project.
--- End quote ---

Imdb Movie(awards) scripts find in Imdb Movie(awards) Script topic. Topic find in below link:
http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4103.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version