English > Support

1.0.2.7 Update

(1/7) > >>

spencebj:
Yesterday I updated to this version after receiving a request to do so for sometime.  I now have an issue with trying to enter a new movie.  When i enter the title and import the information from IMDB, it will give me a list of suggested movies as it has always done.  When i select the title i wish and click ok, i now get "IOHandler value is not valid".  I have rebooted my system. I have uninstalled and reinstalled PVD. I haveupdated the plugins.  I even tried installing this version on a separate PC to no avail. 

In the five minutes between using the PVD to enter several movies, then closing the application, then almost immediately reopening it and getting the update message and clicking OK, i did not update any programs, firewall, security software, or any other items. I had not even opened any other applications in between.

Any suggestions?  I am running Windows 7 Professional on a desktop.  Memory or disk storage are not an issue. 

UtNut:
I do get this problem too, running 0.9.9.21.
I can tackle this by pasting the IMDB url into PVD.
Beware not the https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4378376
But www.imdb.com/title/tt4378376
It works for me, not sure if it will in your version.
Full cast in film and/or episodes will still not work,
others I want will.
I guess we have to be patient untill Ivek can help
us out.
Hope this helps

UtNut

spencebj:
This works.  Thanks, I had not thought of that one.  It is a work-around that we can hopefully have resolved.

patrick1965:
The problem remains for the full cast

Ivek23:
Welcome to the forum patrick1965 and spencebj.

spencebj
Which IMDB plugin or script you use when an "IOHandler value is not valid" error occurs.

patrick1965
Which IMDB plugin or script you use when an full cast error occurs.

I need to know that I can help you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version