English > Support

All Plugins stopped working !

(1/9) > >>

gear:
"Import Movie Information using IMDB (EN) pluging" button was the last to work but, today it also stopped working with the message "IO Handler..."etc. making the PVD unusable, except for manual copy/paste from IMDB, which is impossible.

Can anybody confirm that the Proxomitron solution works ?

Gear

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: gear on April 17, 2018, 06:07:05 pm ---"Import Movie Information using IMDB (EN) pluging" button was the last to work but, today it also stopped working with the message "IO Handler..."etc. making the PVD unusable, except for manual copy/paste from IMDB, which is impossible.

Can anybody confirm that the Proxomitron solution works ?

Gear
--- End quote ---

It was the same with me today, as you have already described. Even a few days ago, I had problems with this, for the first time the problems started after March 20 (I found a notice in the Russian section of the forum). Already then I had to arrange it default.cfg (1.0.2.7 Update topic for see to the more information), which I myself had to use repeatedly. Today, downloading information from IMDb web pages without this does not work.  Now I can also confirm that IMDb plugins and scripts work with the Proxomitron solution.

gear:
Hello Ivek,

Have installed Proximitron (ProxN45j.exe) on my Windows 10 and your default.cfg as per your instructions, overwriting the original one but still nothing works in PVD with Proximitron running.

What am I doing wrong?

Gear

20 April 2018 Update: Followed step by step your instructions, removed the extra files not mentioned in your instructions and finally Proxomitron works with the PVD plugins!

afrocuban:
Same here. Stopped today.

afrocuban:

--- Quote from: gear on April 18, 2018, 04:12:41 pm ---

20 April 2018 Update: Followed step by step your instructions, removed the extra files not mentioned in your instructions and finally Proxomitron works with the PVD plugins!

--- End quote ---

Gear,

It would be great if you'd share with the rest of us which files that weren't mentioned in Ivek's instructions you deleted, thus made PVD imports from IMDb. I did everything I could imagine, but still no luck. Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version