English > Support

Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD

<< < (3/69) > >>

clandher:
Thanks and sorry. It was my mistake. Some how I downloaded and install PVD_0.9.9.21_MOD-V.2018.06.16

jondak:
PVD_0.9.9.21_MOD-V.2018.06.16

When opening the database i had used till the mod in 0.9.9.21 it gave the error that is found in atachement..

I just replaced fbembed.dll with the one from the default install that is version 2.51.26351 and it open the database without problems.

I don't remember if I updated the file manually or was updated when i installed firebird server or when i tested 1.0.27 version.

So in case someone has a similar problem this can help.

Question:

its there a way to rename the IMDB_Votes custom field to IMDB Votes that i had from the original script?

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: jondak on July 17, 2018, 01:30:35 pm ---PVD_0.9.9.21_MOD-V.2018.06.16

Question:

its there a way to rename the IMDB_Votes custom field to IMDB Votes that i had from the original script?
--- End quote ---

Yes, of course, open the script, find the '' // Get ~ imdbrating ~, ~ IMDB_Votes ~ '' code section, and add or change [(depending on you) - see the added quote code section]. You can then use the original IMDB Votes custom box.

--- Quote ---Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieBASE(HTML:String):Cardinal; //BlockOpen
    //Returns:
    //     Result:=prFinished; Script has finished gathering data
    //     Result:=prError; If not results
    //Retrieve: ~title~, ~year~, ~origtitle~, ~poster~ / ~imdbrating~, ~IMDB_Votes~ (Custom Field) / ~TOP_250~(Custom Field) /
    //          If Not(GET_FULL_CREDIT): ~crew~ctDirectors,ctWriters,ctComposers,ctProducers(Not in base page), ctActors
    //         ~description~ / ~category~ "keywords" / ~tagline~ / ~genre~
    //         If Not(GET_FULL_MPAA) ~mpaa~
    //         ~country~ / ~rdate~ in contry provider local IP geolocation
    //         If Not(GET_FULL_AKA) ~aka~.
    //         ~budget~ / ~money~ / ~studio~ "Production Co"
    //         If GET_FEATURES ~features~
  Var
      curPos,endPos,index:Integer;
      ItemValue,ItemList,ImageFile:String;
      titleValue:String;
      Name,Role,PersonURL:String;
  Begin
    LogMessage('Function ParsePage_IMDBMovieBASE BEGIN======================|');
    //Because the script don't retreives the data in the page order a token search for the first curPos position or block select is mandatory
    //Get ~title~, ~year~, ~origtitle~, ~poster~
    //Get all "raw" title summary (in raw because we need the hidden links, we avoid "complete" token in strings which opens/closes)
    ItemList:=TextBetWeenFirst(HTML,'<div class="title_wrapper"','div class="plot_summary_wrapper">'); //WEB_SPECIFIC.
    If (Length(ItemList)>0) Then Begin           
        titleValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'<h1 itemprop="name" class="">','<');       //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('title',titleValue);
        LogMessage('      Get result title:'+titleValue+'||');
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'(',')');                                 //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('year',ItemValue);
        LogMessage('      Get result year:'+ItemValue+'||');
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,'<div class="originalTitle">','<');          //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        If (Length(ItemValue)=0) Then ItemValue:=titleValue;                           //Provider hides the original title if same that title. WEB_SPECIFIC
        AddFieldValueXML('origtitle',ItemValue);
        LogMessage('      Get result origtitle:'+ItemValue+'||');
        ItemValue:=TextBetWeenFirst(ItemList,BASE_URL_IMAGE_PRE_TRUE,'.');                 //Get poster code. Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        If (Length(ItemValue)>0) then begin
            ItemValue:=BASE_URL_IMAGE_PRE_TRUE + ItemValue;                             //Base poster URL without '.jpg'. WEB_SPECIFIC
            ImageFile:=GetAppPath+'Scripts\'+BASE_DOWNLOAD_FILE_IMAGE_NAME+'-Poster.jpg'
            // Avoid HTTPS redirection: Download https image to file  OutPutFile=
            If (1=DownloadImage(ItemValue + '._V1_UY' + IntToStr(MAX_IMAGE_HEIGTH) + '_.jpg',ImageFile)) then begin  //Dowload in the selected user max size. WEB_SPECIFIC
                AddImageURL(itPoster,ImageFile);    //Get the photo from a file even if the next line we log the true URL.
                LogMessage('      Get result poster:'+ItemValue + '._V1_UY' + IntToStr(MAX_IMAGE_HEIGTH) + '_.jpg'+'||');
            end else if (1=DownloadImage(ItemValue +'.jpg',ImageFile)) then begin  //Dowload in the web base size. WEB_SPECIFIC
                AddImageURL(itPoster,ImageFile);    //Get the photo from a file even if the next line we log the true URL.
                LogMessage('      Get result poster:' + ItemValue + '.jpg'+'||');
            end;       
        end;
    End;
    //Get ~imdbrating~, ~IMDB_Votes~
    curPos:=Pos('<span itemprop="ratingValue">',HTML);                      //WEB_SPECIFIC.
    If 0<curPos Then Begin                         
       ItemValue:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<span itemprop="ratingValue">','<',false,curPos);   //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
       ItemValue:=StringReplace(ItemValue,',','.',True,True,False);                           //Decimal comma spanish separator to point english separator.
       AddFieldValueXML('imdbrating',ItemValue);
       LogMessage('      Get result imdbrating:'+ItemValue+'||');
       ItemValue:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<span class="small" itemprop="ratingCount">','</span>',false,curPos);   //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
       ItemValue:=StringReplace(ItemValue,'.','',True,True,False);            //Remove thousand point spanish separator.
       ItemValue:=StringReplace(ItemValue,',','',True,True,False);            //Remove thousand comma english separator.
       AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB_Votes',ItemValue);
       AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDB Votes',ItemValue);
       LogMessage('      Get result IMDB_Votes:'+ItemValue+'||');
    End;
--- End quote ---

jondak:
Thank you Ivek23. Modified and works well.

Found a minor bug:

Movie:  Ratatouille (2007) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382932/

MPAA retrieved: Rated PG for mild action                                                                        Edit     

It adds the "Edit" at the end of the MPAA rating retrived. Other movies works well. Will continue testing.

Cheers.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: jondak on July 17, 2018, 05:40:13 pm ---Found a minor bug:

Movie:  Ratatouille (2007) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382932/

MPAA retrieved: Rated PG for mild action 
--- End quote ---

A minor bug will be corrected at the next update of the script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version