Author Topic: Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD  (Read 263919 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD
« Reply #260 on: December 28, 2019, 09:09:01 am »
My anti-virus program kept quarantining that file for some reason, but once I made it an exception it seems to be working.  Thanks, Ivek!

I am glad that the problem has been solved and that everything is working properly now.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline VVV_Easy_Programing

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 08, 2020, 08:46:27 pm »
Only for afrocuban: ;)                     FilmAffinity_[EN][HTTPS]-afrocuban
CHANGE LOG :
            V 4.1.0.0-afrocuban (08/01/2020) VVV: Added support for custom field named 'FilmAffinity.com'.

The difference is only in the name and version and line 777 has been added:
            AddCustomFieldValueByName('FilmAffinity.com',StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False));

If you add the attached file in yours script folder and you have the custom field  'FilmAffinity.com' in your movie data base it must work ... but I can't try it because my movie database hasn't this custom field.

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2020, 08:49:18 pm »
If you want a live or working link you only must change that line adding the html code (in bold), then:

AddCustomFieldValueByName('FilmAffinity.com', '<link url="'+ StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+ '">FilmAffinity.com</link>');
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:53:15 pm by VVV_Easy_Programing »

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2020, 12:15:27 am »
Thank you so much Easy! God bless you!  :)

It just looks that custom field piece of code has to come at the beginning of ~url section:

//Get ~url~
AddCustomFieldValueByName('FilmAffinity.com', '<link url="'+ StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+ '">FilmAffinity.com</link>');
        if (0=Pos(BASE_URL,StoredURL)) then begin   //Write the url if not exists (Spanish or english)
            AddFieldValueXML('url',StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False));
            LogMessage('      Get result url:'+StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+'||');
        end;

This is how it works flawlessly.  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:30:50 am by afrocuban »

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2020, 01:10:01 am »
Oh, and one more question: when future FA script update happens, I guess I'd have to manually make a copy of it and add piece of code above?

Best regards

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2020, 09:08:18 pm »
This is how it works flawlessly.  Thanks again!
It sure happens because you have the url in the normal field, this is the meaning of code:
if (0=Pos(BASE_URL,StoredURL)) then begin   //Write the url if not exists (Spanish or english)

With the code at the beginning of ~url section you you assure that the url is always written in the custom field, I don't see anything against.

Oh, and one more question: when future FA script update happens, I guess I'd have to manually make a copy of it and add piece of code above?
Well, if I do the update I will try to include this code even if I don't add the custom field (I think there would be no risks).
In that case I would alert you.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2020, 10:57:25 am »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.2 script

CHANGE LOG :
          V 1.4.1.2 (10/01/2020) Ivek23: Added "IMDb.com" url links for afrocuban request per forum post: http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4154.msg21035.html#msg21035.
//Parse with the Movie URL 'smNormal'------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If (Mode=smNormal) Then Begin
        //Get the script Overwrite Options saved in pvdconf.ini (Remember that PVD only save the options on exit)
        //0=Do nothing,1=Set if Empty,2=Overwrite
        PVDConfigOptions:=TextBetWeenFirst(FileToString(GetAppPath+'pvdconf.ini'),'IMDB_[EN][HTTPS].psf=',Chr(13));
            //LogMessage('Stored Script PVDConfigOptions is:'+PVDConfigOptions+'||');
            //LogMessage('The Script option of position '+ IntToStr(opPoster) +' is:'+Copy(PVDConfigOptions,opPoster,1)+'||');
        Result:=prFinished;  //It will change to prError if any big problem with exit; 
        //Information in several page. Needs Provider MovieID
        MovieID:=TextBetWeenFirst(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_SUF);
        LogMessage('  ParsePage mode smNormal|'+IntToStr(Mode)+'|. Getting provider data for MovieID|'+ MovieID +'|');
        AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDbID',MovieID);
        LogMessage('      Get result IMDbID (CF~IMDbID~):'+MovieID+'||');
        //Get ~url~
        if (0=Pos(BASE_URL_PRE,StoredURL)) then begin   //Write the url if not exists
            AddFieldValueXML('url',StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False));
            LogMessage('      Get result url:'+StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False)+'||');
        end;
        //Get ~IMDb Movie Url~       
        Movie_URL:=StringReplace(DownloadURL,BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE,BASE_URL_PRE,True,False,False);
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDb.com','<link url="'+Movie_URL+'">IMDb.com</link>');
      AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDbMoviesUrl','<link url="'+Movie_URL+'">IMDb MovieUrl</link>');

LogMessage('      Get result Movie_url: '+Movie_URL+' ||');
        Fullinfo:='';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_UR+'">Maindetails</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'">MainPage</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'reference">Reference</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'fullcredits">Full Cast&Crew</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'awards">Awards</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'releaseinfo">ReleaseDates</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'technical">TechnicalSpecs</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'technical">TechSpecs</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'parentalguide">ParentsGuide</link>  ';   
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'keywords">PlotKeywords</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'plotsummary">PlotSummary</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'locations">FilmLocations</link>  ';   
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'taglines">Taglines</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'companycredits">CompanyCredits</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'movieconnections">Connections</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'soundtrack">Soundtracks</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites">Miscellaneous</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites">MiscSites</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites#photos">MiscPhoto</link>  ';
        Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'mediaindex">PhotoGallery</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URLL+'externalsites#misc">MiscSites</link>  ';
        //Fullinfo:=Fullinfo+'<link url="'+Movie_URL+'externalsites#photos">MiscPhoto</link>  ';
        If Fullinfo <> '' then IMDB_URL:=Fullinfo;
        If IMDB_URL <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('IMDb Movie Url',IMDB_URL);
        LogMessage('      Get result Fullinfo-IMDB_URL (CF~IMDb Movie Url~ ):'+#13+IMDB_URL+'||')
    //Parse principal provider page = BASE_URL_PRE_TRUE------------------------------------------------------------------

It's attached IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.2 script.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2020, 03:43:00 pm »
IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script

Made many minor fixes in several pieces of code.

CHANGE LOG :
            V 1.4.1.3 (01/05/2020) Ivek23: Added some new custom fields. Made many minor fixes in several pieces of code.
                 See the forum post: http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4141.0.html

Added some new custom fields.

Custom Fields:

New:

Hidden Custom Fields in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script

• Sound Mix:
  • Color:
  • User Comments
PVD custom field for Type/Comments in Preferences/Movies/Custom Items:
  • Sound Mix: (Multiselect list)
  • Color: (Multiselect list)
  • User Comments (Memo)

It's attached IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 01, 2020, 04:17:45 pm »
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series) V 1.4.1.3 script

I adapted the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] 1.4.1.3 script to transfer information for series.

The IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) 1.4.1.3 script is based on the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script and  works the same as the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] 1.4.1.3 script. In IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (series) 1.4.1.3 script search and download all (same as IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script) information for series that are present on IMDB series pages.

Only added
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series) script and IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](episodes) script

(Hidden) Custom Fields in IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series) script and IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](episodes) script

Custom fields:
  • IMDB_Series-year

• IMDB_Series-year (Long Text)

Other custom fields are same are also in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script.
custom field.

It's attached IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series) V 1.4.1.3 script.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:11:42 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 01, 2020, 04:26:26 pm »
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](episodes) V 1.4.1.3 script

I adapted the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] 1.4.1.3 script to transfer information for episodes.

The IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) 1.4.1.3 script is based on the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script and  works the same as the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] 1.4.1.3 script. In IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (episodes) 1.4.1.3 script (search for series or maybe Bing search for episodes, if an episode title already exists) download all (same as IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] V 1.4.1.3 script) information for episodes that are present on IMDB episodes pages.

Only added
IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series) script and IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](episodes) script

(Hidden) Custom Fields in IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](series) script and IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](episodes) script

Custom fields:
  • IMDB_Series-year

• IMDB_Series-year (Long Text)

Other custom fields are same are also in IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script.
custom field.

It's attached IMDB_[EN][HTTPS](episodes) V 1.4.1.3 script.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:18:21 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 02, 2020, 11:40:21 am »
Hello Ivek.

Thanks for the update.

What I don't understand is, IMDb series script doesn't import seasons anymore, like it used to, right? Please refer to screenshots how it was 9-10 years ago with old series script, and how it is now. Or is it something bad in my configuration?

Thank you in advance.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 02, 2020, 05:28:45 pm »
Hello Ivek.

Thanks for the update.

What I don't understand is, IMDb series script doesn't import seasons anymore, like it used to, right? Please refer to screenshots how it was 9-10 years ago with old series script, and how it is now. Or is it something bad in my configuration?

Thank you in advance.

Hey, great!

This was solution for an issue I referred to HERE.

The answer is HERE.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 02, 2020, 05:38:13 pm »
Here's to help, unless otherwise found in IMDb scripts, also Imdb_simple_Bing_Search, which works both in Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD and with Proxomitron, or without Proxomitron. It finds the specific address you are looking for and then passes it the url. Once you have the url, the information is passed to you by IMDb scripts in Personal Video Database 1.0.2.7 MOD.

It's attached Imdb_simple_Bing_Search script.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2020, 12:04:44 am »
A question for Easy.

Is it possible to include something like

Code: [Select]
#NoTrayIcon ; To prevent momentary icon pop-up
run whatever.bat arg1 arg2,,hide

into PVdBDownPage.exe script?

I am asking because PVdBDownPage.exe isn't compiled as invisible, and cmd window flashes every time imdb.com is contacted which loses focus on other windows we use while downloading imdb info. Thanks in advance!

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2020, 07:55:31 am »
I remember that I did a lot of tests to avoid this problem. I also tried to get PVdB running and download in background, but without success.
Well, now I have repeated the test with NoTrayIcon and it does not solve it.

My conclusion is that the problem is in PDV: The script procedure "FileExecute" always change focus visibly when calling external program.
I don't know if anyone will have any ideas.

Note: The added executable programs are written in AutoHotKey and the source codes are open and available in the folder  .\PersonalVideoDB\Scripts\_Source_Code. Freedom to improve them.

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 28, 2020, 12:54:15 am »
Thank you for your reply Easy!

This is what I get whent trying to open script  (I am not at all familiar with AHK and scripting in general, but trying to use common sense). Any idea?

Also, could this link be of some help? Sorry if I am too ignorant and you already checked options like this.

Best regards
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:00:10 am by afrocuban »

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2020, 12:25:42 am »
Is it only me, or 1.4.1.3 (nor any other IMDb script) doesn't import director(s) anymore?

Best regards

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2020, 09:11:50 am »
Is it only me, or 1.4.1.3 (nor any other IMDb script) doesn't import director(s) anymore?

Best regards

In general, except for the Cast section, there have been some changes to the source code on the Full Cast & Crew websites. Try IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (afrocuban) script if everything works properly.

IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (afrocuban) script is attached.
Ivek23

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 20, 2020, 07:29:18 pm »
Thank you so much for again prompt response and solution! Is it safe now to forget and delete IMDB_[EN][HTTPS].psf v1.4.1.3? I have tons of scripts and I would like to archive all that are: not-applicable/not-usable/redudant/with-a-minor-set-of-data-comparing-to-this-one.

Best regards,

EDIT: I forgot how to get all the directors for the series' "Director" field (not episode's "Director" field). This script doesn't retrieve that names.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 07:33:22 pm by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 21, 2020, 07:07:38 am »
Thank you so much for again prompt response and solution! Is it safe now to forget and delete IMDB_[EN][HTTPS].psf v1.4.1.3? I have tons of scripts and I would like to archive all that are: not-applicable/not-usable/redudant/with-a-minor-set-of-data-comparing-to-this-one.

First, I'm wondering if the IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] (afrocuban) script is working properly.

Then a new IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] script version will follow, only then archive IMDB_ [EN] [HTTPS] .psf v1.4.1.3.

EDIT: I forgot how to get all the directors for the series' "Director" field (not episode's "Director" field). This script doesn't retrieve that names.

I need a little more information on what you had in mind because I don’t have an answer for this at the moment.
Ivek23

anything