English > Support

AllMovie Https?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on December 24, 2019, 01:23:13 am ---It seems AllMovie doesn't work neither with Proxomitron anymore...
--- End quote ---

I'll check what's going on, but I already think what's going on. It will probably take a patch for proxomitron to be made. I'll see if I'm wrong or not because I already have to use it for the Rottentomatoes script to work.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on December 24, 2019, 08:52:52 am ---
--- Quote from: afrocuban on December 24, 2019, 01:23:13 am ---It seems AllMovie doesn't work neither with Proxomitron anymore...
--- End quote ---

I'll check what's going on, but I already think what's going on. It will probably take a patch for proxomitron to be made. I'll see if I'm wrong or not because I already have to use it for the Rottentomatoes script to work.
--- End quote ---

The script works with the Proxomitron program, but the problem and the error is in a small part of the code for poster transfer. The script will be fixed soon added when I pass some tests, maybe today.  We will see ...

Ivek23:
You can find the new version of AllMovie.com_new_HTTPS script at the link below:

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4109.msg20986.html#msg20986

afrocuban:
Thanks Ivek, it works great again. May I ask you how to import only title of the movie into the title field? Right now this script imports "Title (Year)" into title field? I'm importing year in separate field and I don't know why Allmovie script imports both Title and Year into Title field...

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on December 25, 2019, 02:30:02 am ---Thanks Ivek, it works great again. May I ask you how to import only title of the movie into the title field? Right now this script imports "Title (Year)" into title field? I'm importing year in separate field and I don't know why Allmovie script imports both Title and Year into Title field...
--- End quote ---

I need a log file to see what's going on. The title field is a normal field or is a custom field. Then I will know how and what to fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version