Author Topic: IMDb People Filmography Problem  (Read 4062 times)

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
IMDb People Filmography Problem
« on: January 12, 2020, 05:55:47 pm »
Now,

I am 100% positive that at the beginning when importing people's filmography I'd get whole filmography. For the movies I had in my collection links were red colored, and the movies I didn't have were blue colored. But all were there.

I can't tell you since when, but now when I import peoples data, I get only red colored movies, meaning, only movies that I have in my collection (please check screenshot attached).

Please also note that filters are off, if that matters. Both visible and invisible records are actually displayed, so I have no idea what is going on - where the "blue colored" movies are...

How to get whole filmography (both movies I have and I don't have in my collection)?

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:58:06 pm by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: IMDb People Filmography Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 09:58:35 am »
What are the settings of the IMDB_People_ [EN] [HTTPS] script. It is important to know that it will be easier then to answer how and what needs to be done for proper transfer of filmography.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 01:57:44 am »
Thanks Ivek! Your question inspired me to try, and this is how it works as desired  - please check the screenshot.

Best regards
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 02:14:15 am by afrocuban »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 10:29:46 am »
I found some errors in the IMDB_People_ [EN] [HTTPS] script. The IMDB_People_ [EN] [HTTPS] script will be corrected with the next version, so some new and corrected information will be added to the comment box. The script is in the testing phase and will be added to the forum in a few days.

The settings in PVD are fine. However, what happened to you with the information in the filmography was a little strange because the field of filmography was not checked with a tick. Given the current settings, it should be fine. However, there is a possibility that not all movie titles will be there or will be different because the records or translations will be in your language. For me, certain films are titles in the Slovenian language, but not the original records.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2020, 04:41:50 am »
You are right. When in Cyrillic titles, there are no original records.