Author Topic: AdultDVDEmpire script  (Read 3839 times)

Offline AimHere

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
AdultDVDEmpire script
« on: December 05, 2020, 06:45:09 pm »
Hi,

I used to use PVD all the time to manage my adult movies collection, but stopped when the web switched to https: connections and broke it. I made an effort to adapt the adultdvdempire script when you guys came up with the proxy workaround, and again when you switched to the current solution, but I never made any progress and gave up.

I'd like to start using PVD again, though, but I'm afraid I just don't know what I'm doing with the scripting. Could someone have a look and see if you can get it working? My existing database is massive and I don't know if I can get it exported to a different video manager app.

I'm attaching the most recent version of the script. It's kind of a mess. I didn't write the original, just tried to update as ADE modified their page layouts...

Help.

aimhere

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: AdultDVDEmpire script
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 12:28:20 pm »
Searching for results with ADE script works using Proxomitron. The ADE script also works in PVD 1.0.2.7 MOD version using Proxomitron. It is currently not possible to adapt or rewrite the ADE script to work in the PVD MOD version without the help of Proxomitron. I am adding default.cfg with ADE settings for Proxomitron.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline AimHere

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Re: AdultDVDEmpire script
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 12:42:41 pm »
Now I'm getting an "Exception raised in sslstart" from Proxomitron whenever PVD attempts to connect.