English > Support

IMDb [EN][HTTPS](series) issues and support

<< < (6/6)

afrocuban:
Dear Ivek,

I admit I have big wishes, but with most positive motives for PVD, not to be selfish. I apologize if I sounded ungrateful. I hope after 14 years I am not recognized as such, but will do anything to assure anyone I am not.

Most honestly, any update I consider a miracle, nothing less!

Meaning - you are a Miracle-man, and I mean it, and I know who ever still use PVD think the same. Whenever you stop, you already gave us a dozens of times more than what was real, and expected and as for me, I will never forget what you did for us.

Best regards

Ivek23:
Thank you.

I just wanted to say that sometimes it is very difficult to find the right solution for a certain problem.

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on February 27, 2024, 10:29:57 am ---Synopsis data download fixed.
--- End quote ---

Synopsis data download fixed, so that it now also transfers information to the comment field and to the custom IMDB Synopsis memo field. The Summaries information is now transferred to the comment field. Summaries information is mostly present on web pages. A custom IMDB-Synopsis memo field has also been added, because in some cases Synopsis information is also present on web pages.

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on February 27, 2024, 10:29:57 am ---You can find the corrected script at the link below.

http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php/topic,4134.msg22017.html#msg22017
--- End quote ---

Ivek23:
Please attach a picture for " Number of Episodes/Seasons: " where you still have the old visible information in the Seasons-Episodes custom field so that I can easily arrange the transfer of the information to the Seasons-Episodes custom field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version