English > Support

IMDb [EN][HTTPS](series) issues and support

<< < (2/6) > >>

afrocuban:
Thank you Ivek. I will try this!

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on February 09, 2022, 02:59:17 am ---Thank you Ivek. I will try this!
--- End quote ---

OK, we’re waiting for your news on how this works for you.

afrocuban:
Dear Ivek, here I am with the feedback.

Everything works perfect, and I admit I wasn't expected that, because of lot of code to change.

The only thing that doesn't work for me is Runtime for series. This piece of code doesn't import run time for me, although I renamed custom field to Run time instead of Run time1

--- Quote ---    //Get the original "Runtime" (in minutes) as ~length~ (in seconds) instead of the duration of the user movie copy                                        //WEB_SPECIFIC.   
    curPos:=Pos('<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>',HTML);                                        //WEB_SPECIFIC.
    If 0<curPos Then Begin
        ItemValue1:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','minutes</div></li>',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC
        //ItemList:=ItemList+'Original Runtime: '+ItemValue1+' min.<br>';
        LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime11:'+ItemValue1+'||');
      //If GET_FULL_FEATURES Then
      if ItemValue1 <> '' then
        AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue1))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue1 <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time1',ItemValue1);
        //AddFieldValue(14,ItemValue1);  //Field number 14 = Duration, value in minutes
        if ItemValue1 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght011:'+ItemValue1+'||');
      //LogMessage('      Get result lenght012:'+HTMLValues(HTML,'<span class="ipc-metadata-list-item__label">Runtime</span>','</ul>','<li role="presentation" class="ipc-inline-list__item">','</li>',', ',endPos)+'||');     
        ItemValue00:=TextBetWeen(HTML,'<div class="ipc-metadata-list-item__content-container">','hour</div></li>',false,curPos);  //Strings which opens/closes the data. WEB_SPECIFIC   
      LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime111:'+ItemValue00+'||');     
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then
      AddFieldValueXML('length',IntToStr(3600*StrToInt(ItemValue00))); //~length~ Value in seconds.
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then AddCustomFieldValueByName('Run time1',IntToStr(60*StrToInt(ItemValue00)));
      if ItemValue00 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result Original Runtime111:'+ItemValue00+'||');
        if ItemValue00 <> '' then LogMessage('      Get result lenght0111:'+ItemValue00+'||');     
    End;
--- End quote ---

But, I can live without that and I am immensely grateful to you

Ivek23:
Welcome.

When I have the option of free time, I'll check why this does not work properly.

afrocuban:
Hello Ivek! I hope things are better this December for you and your mother. Just wanted to ask if any IMDb script is usable at the moment? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version