English > Other Topics

How many

(1/1)

afrocuban:
I wonder how many users still using PVD.

Do you think more than few dozens?

Ivek23:

--- Quote from: afrocuban on September 10, 2023, 02:11:53 am ---I wonder how many users still using PVD.

Do you think more than few dozens?
--- End quote ---

Maybe.

--- Quote from: afrocuban on September 10, 2023, 02:11:53 am ---I wonder how many users still using PVD.
--- End quote ---

There is no doubt, PVD is the first choice and will remain so in the future as long as it is possible to update the scripts for the information I need for my PVD database.

I use EMDB or another program from time to time for testing, if a favorable solution might be found, so that I could then possibly update all possible IMDB movies scripts for all other PVD users as well.

afrocuban:

--- Quote from: Ivek23 on September 13, 2023, 01:22:07 pm ---I use EMDB or another program from time to time for testing, if a favorable solution might be found, so that I could then possibly update all possible IMDB movies scripts for all other PVD users as well.

--- End quote ---
And I guess, still no other can compare with PVD? Do you think offline cataloguers are dead in general? I mean, I guess I'd transfer all my movies to IMDb tomorrow if such export would be possible... That way, you'd have your movies with you all the time...

Pacifist:
thank you everyone for the PVD!  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version