English > Support

Always Show Problem

(1/5) > >>

Laraman:
I have a problem with always show. 0.9.9.5 was the last version were I could right click on a movie title and click always show. Has this option been removed or do I have a problem. Also the always show icon will not show on the toolbar even though other buttons will, this has been on all versions I have tried. This problems exist on two machines running both 32bit and 64bit vista ultimate respectiveley. Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance

nostra:
Are you sure that selected record is invisible when you try to use this feature?

Laraman:
Ah! I presume that the functionality has changed since 0.9.9.5 because you could right click a visible film, click always show, and make it invisible. Question then how do you make the film invisible now. Thanks for speedy response

nostra:
Just delete it.

Laraman:
Hi, I don't want to remove the entry from the database just want to hide it as you could in 0.9.9.5 this especially useful in Kroozbox were it means you can hide stuff that maybe you have watched before, cuts down on the screen clutter and enables you to just look at the stuff you want. Just wondered why it worked in the earlier version and not in newer versions ????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version