English > Support

Plug-ins cannot be loaded

(1/1)

Done4it:
I just upgraded my program to 0.9.9.11 and now when I open the program I get five separate messages that the following plug-ins could not be loaded because they are not compatible with this version of Personal Video Database (amazonfr.dll / kataweb.dll / kinopoisk.dll / kinopoiskposter.dll / kinopoisk_people.dll).  Other than that the program works fine.  I know there is probably a simple way to solve this issue but being a relatively newbie I hope someone can tell me how.  Thanks.

rick.ca:
Welcome, Done4it.

You probably did not use the installer and enable those plugins. I just tried them, and they work fine. I suggest you run the installer again. Or you could download the "Full Zipped Package" and copy the plugins and scripts to their respective installation folders.

nostra:
Delete the plugins from the "Plugins" directory if you do not need them

rick.ca:
Oh—I didn't think of that. If the installer was used without those plugins selected, then the old versions would remain. Perhaps the installer should delete old versions of plugins, or warn that they exist.

Done4it:

--- Quote from: nostra on June 27, 2009, 02:38:35 pm ---Delete the plugins from the "Plugins" directory if you do not need them

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the help, I suppose I should have thought of that.  Works great now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version