Author Topic: Problem With Adding Data To version 0.9.9.11  (Read 4706 times)

Offline pumpkinbear1

• View Profile
Problem With Adding Data To version 0.9.9.11
« on: July 06, 2009, 04:04:29 am »
Hi,

When I try adding new information to the new version 0.9.9.11, Description info disappears when I press GET MOVIE INFORMATION green button at the top. Also the old version of Personal Video Database 9.9.10 doesn't work. After trying out the new version of Personal Video Database version 0.9.9.11 I can't go back to use Personal Video Database 9.9.10, It won't work.... How do I go to the older version ?

Please Help !!!
Thanks
punpkinbear1
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 04:38:04 am by rick.ca »

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Problem With Adding Data To version 0.9.9.11
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 05:00:20 am »
There's no reason to go back to 0.9.9.10, unless you want to continue to enjoy some bugs.  ;)

Are you using the IMDb plugin? Did you download the latest version (posted July 1) from the download page? Regardless of which version you're using, you might be experiencing problems because IMDb has been making changes to the site. If necessary, nostra will update the plugin again—once they stop making such changes. You might also check that your plugin preferences are set the way you want them to be. Is the description field set in Overwrite fields...? Is it saved to Description or some other field—per Save Description in...?

anything