Author Topic: Changing the color of a not-seen TV series with episodes  (Read 4693 times)

Offline RedDunce

• View Profile
Changing the color of a not-seen TV series with episodes
« on: August 12, 2009, 03:23:26 am »
Is it possible? For me, it seems like it's the same color as a not seen movie...Also, is there a way to make it so that when you mark a season as seen, it automatically marks all of the episodes as seen? And when you mark a show as seen, it marks all the episodes as seen? (or at least an option to do this?)

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Changing the color of a not-seen TV series with episodes
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 05:34:22 am »
Is it possible? For me, it seems like it's the same color as a not seen movie.

No, but it's that way by design. The idea is the one color means "seen." If there were a different color for every possible combination of attributes, things would get rather confusing.

Also, is there a way to make it so that when you mark a season as seen, it automatically marks all of the episodes as seen?

Select all the episodes in the season and set seen flag or set a date seen.

And when you mark a show as seen, it marks all the episodes as seen?

This would be rather dangerous if it would overwrite all dates seen previously recorded. Also, it's useful having a series seen status that is independent of its episode seen status. If I have seen all the episodes of a currently running series, I want the status of the series to be "seen" (I set it to date I viewed the last episode of the season). When the next season starts and more episodes are available, I want it to be "not seen."