Author Topic: French script...  (Read 8512 times)

Offline leping

• View Profile
French script...
« on: September 02, 2009, 10:32:45 am »
Hi,
I'm french, sorry for my english.
Thank you very much for your very good soft.

Is it possible that you make script for the french user.
For exemple:
www.dvdfr.com
www.allocine.fr

Thak you.

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: French script...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 12:04:59 pm »
I'll try to find some time to take a look at these sites...
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline leping

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 03:02:39 pm »
Yes!!!

Thank you very very much  :D

Offline tuquoquefili

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 10:30:08 pm »
Sorry to revive an old topic and I know your time is precious and you have other priorities but it's been three years now and without a french script for allociné (which provides an API just for that purpose : http://allocineapi.codeplex.com/) the only way for french users to benefit from your software, which is the best I've ever seen, is to paste data manually which is both too time consuming and frustrating knowing all its possibilities.
I looked at your manuals with the hope of making one myself but my skills are limited to python and VBA and learning pascal and buying Delphi just to do that seems a bit extreme to me when you could probably do the same in just a few hours.
So please consider doing this huge favor to French people. It would expand dramatically the number of users of this excellent software.
Thanks in advance.

Offline bsppvd11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 10:26:00 pm »
I agree with "tuquoquefili" for the French script. Why is it so difficult to have a French script working? Other language script are updated frequently ... You wrote the best video management software, the French interface is working nicely, but it can't download data in French..? ???

Offline tuquoquefili

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:09 pm »
A partial turnaround is to use TheMovieDB which can be set to French (Préférences -> Plugins -> TheMovieDB -> configurer) but categories are sometimes in english and the poster is not the french one. The description is OK although.
This is a great software but considering french users are obviously not a priority (allocine has an API which is quite simple to implement and the request is 3 years old now) I'm seriously thinking of developing something alike but more minimalist (anyways with compatible databases and a few ideas of my own) probably with Python and PyQT (I've not done it yet because I've been waiting until WxPython could be compatible with Python 3, but I'm afraid despite lots of promises  this is not going to happen soon.)
I'll keep you posted if anybody is interested.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 07:58:37 am »
Is it possible that you make script for the french user.
For exemple:
www.allocine.fr

Thak you.

Found in Project Allocine script topic.

Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

anything