Author Topic: Exporting Episodes to CSV  (Read 5609 times)

Offline Anson

• User
    • View Profile
Exporting Episodes to CSV
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:48:03 am »
- it would be nice if some basic data which is required to identify an episode and additional modified data could be exported by such a template, eg series title, episode season and number, episode title, and in addition (localized) title, flags for wish and seen, and maybe a file path.

- really useful would be such an export if there would be also a corresponding import that allowed for updating the (localized) title, flags and a file path after getting the series data with a plugin (eg from IMDB; eg for creating a new partial database or just to recreate everything if i do a "readable" backup to a CSV file), but probably any import which can currently be done would be for "main entries" only and not for episodes, is this correct?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 10:01:42 am by rick.ca »

Offline patch

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting Episodes to CSV
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:57:10 am »
- really useful would be such an export if there would be also a corresponding import that allowed for updating the (localized) title, flags and a file path after getting the series data with a plugin (eg from IMDB; eg for creating a new partial database or just to recreate everything if i do a "readable" backup to a CSV file), but probably any import which can currently be done would be for "main entries" only and not for episodes, is this correct?
See http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?topic=870.msg5587#msg5587
Which I believe means nostra is encouraging us to add such functionality ourselves.
If you succeed, sharing your solution here would be valuable, as you are not alone in wanting to be able to save movie details to prevent repeatedly having to make manual associations.

anything