Author Topic: DVD vts filepath change problem  (Read 7528 times)

Offline raldo

• Power User
    • View Profile
DVD vts filepath change problem
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:11:40 pm »
Why does PVD insist on a filepath change for Azuloscurocasinegro

\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VIDEO_TS.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_01_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_01_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_02_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_02_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_03_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_03_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_04_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_04_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_05_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_05_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_06_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_06_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_0.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_2.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_3.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_4.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_07_5.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_08_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_08_1.VOB|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_09_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\Azuloscurocasinegro (2006)\video_ts\VTS_09_1.VOB

to:
\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\The Wrestler (2008)\video_ts\VIDEO_TS.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\The Wrestler (2008)\video_ts\VTS_01_0.IFO|\\Server\Videos\Spillefilm\The Wrestler (2008)\video_ts\VTS_01_1.VOB

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: DVD vts filepath change problem
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 09:16:49 pm »
I assume these reflect your normal pathname structure/pattern and this is an isolated case. In other words, your regex handle lots of other such files properly. Maybe something has gone awry with the prefix handling. Does it happen if "The " is removed from \The Wrestler (2008)?

Offline raldo

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 11:09:11 pm »
I assume these reflect your normal pathname structure/pattern and this is an isolated case. In other words, your regex handle lots of other such files properly. Maybe something has gone awry with the prefix handling. Does it happen if "The " is removed from \The Wrestler (2008)?

I've actually just had 3 dvd's, mostly for testing PvdImport. All three of them got mixed up in the way my previous post shows. I just deleted the third one to isolate the problem.

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 03:27:16 am »
Wouldn't that suggest you don't have a regex that properly matches the pathname pattern being used? As a result, the scanner may think (for example) any such file found is for the title Spillefilm—and therefore recommending a pathname change.

Offline raldo

• Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 08:59:41 pm »
Wouldn't that suggest you don't have a regex that properly matches the pathname pattern being used? As a result, the scanner may think (for example) any such file found is for the title Spillefilm—and therefore recommending a pathname change.
Well, I'm using the default set of regexpressions...

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 11:43:18 pm »
Well, I'm using the default set of regexpressions...

Perhaps, but you're not using a default set of file pathnames. ;)

My regex have been modified, but I'm going to guess these two are unchanged:

(?i)^.*\\(?P<title>.*)\\VIDEO_TS\\.*\..*
(?i)^.*\\(?P<title>)(?P<year>(19|2\d)\d{2})\\VIDEO_TS\.IFO

If that's so, it seems the first won't match your Year, and the second won't match your \VIDEO_TS\ directory. You would need to use something like this instead:

(?i)^.*\\(?P<title>)(?P<year>(19|2\d)\d{2})\\VIDEO_TS\\.*\..*

anything