Author Topic: PvdImport plug-in in J River Media Centre - not reading .pvd file  (Read 5041 times)

Offline billryan_nz

• View Profile
I'm obviously doing something stupid.

I'm learning how to use the PVD plug-inwith j River Media Centre. I"ve installed PVD on my desktop (Widnows 7 Professional) and the PVDPlugin in JRMC.

Using PVD on a desktop I've created some .pvd files importing info from IMDB. But when I go to the PvdImport under JRMC's Services and Plug-ins, it opens ok but when I use the PVD DB button and select one of the .pvd files I've created, the plug-in won't read the file. The log at the bottom of the page reads:

Time: Failed to open database! Exception: Unable to complete network request to host "127.0.0.1"
Time: Cover art folder () doesn't exist. field cleared...
Time: You need to set a proper cover art folder The Folder doesn't exist
Time: The MC ModDate field: ModDate does not exist. Please create this field and try again!
Time: Plugin installed OK.

I've tried to go back over this data to make changes to the original .pvd file but can't find anything that makes sense to me (newb?). An the plug-in fields are all greyed-out so I can't make changes there. All in all, a bit puzzled.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. From what I've provided, you able to assist?

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: PvdImport plug-in in J River Media Centre - not reading .pvd file
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 07:50:13 pm »
Post moved and answered here.

anything