Author Topic: Minor Bug (with TVDB?)  (Read 5935 times)

Offline junk_struc

• User
    • View Profile
Minor Bug (with TVDB?)
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:05:08 am »
If I add a new movie manually and ask it to search using TVDB, the data is largely incomplete, i.e. will miss seasons and not all episodes within a season.

if i only add the name with no look up at that point, and then select import from tvdb from the main menu it all works.

so not really a problem, just thought i would let you know (using v16 but i think i have some entries from 14 with same)

craig

[now not 100% sure as it may just be that I had the filter on.  thus when i typed in Wire, looking form The Wire, only the episodes with Wire in them showed up. beginner error.  is there an option to change this behaviour so that tv series will show all episodes]
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:49:29 am by junk_struc »

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Minor Bug (with TVDB?)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 04:38:34 am »
I'm unable to reproduce this. Can you provide an example of a series where this happens? It's possible the data appears to be incomplete because you've forgotten to clear a search, or the list simply needs a refresh.

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:40:33 am »
If I add a new movie manually and ask it to search using TVDB, the data is largely incomplete, i.e. will miss seasons and not all episodes within a season.

So what exactly should I do to reproduce the problem?

[now not 100% sure as it may just be that I had the filter on.  thus when i typed in Wire, looking form The Wire, only the episodes with Wire in them showed up. beginner error.  is there an option to change this behaviour so that tv series will show all episodes]

You can exclude episodes from filtering by unchecking the option "filter episodes" in Preferences -> Movies
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline junk_struc

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 10:42:49 am »

my bad.

search box was not clear.
craig

anything