Author Topic: AdultDVDEmpire script for 0.9.9.16+  (Read 5572 times)

Offline AimHere

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
AdultDVDEmpire script for 0.9.9.16+
« on: February 20, 2010, 10:22:48 pm »
Edit: This version of the AdultDVDEmpire movie information script no longer works, due to changes in ADE's website layout. I don't have the time to modify and maintain it anymore, but another user named Joc has picked it up. See this thread for his new version. -- Aimhere

Hi,

Revised AdultDVDEmpire.com script, version 0.1.0.8.

Imports movie information (including box artwork).

For use with PVD 0.9.9.16 and above only.

Aimhere

(P.S. - I didn't write the original script, just maintaining it for now due to occasional changes at ADE. Your mileage may vary!)

-- Modified again 8/6/2011 to deal with a change in ADE HTML for title formatting.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:18:50 pm by AimHere »

Offline AimHere

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
Re: AdultDVDEmpire script for 0.9.9.16+
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 07:36:02 pm »
As of June 2012, the layout and HTML code of the search-results pages have completely changed, as have the actual movie pages. This has completely broken the adultdvdempire script.

I've been kind of maintaining the adultdvdempire script for a couple of years, but I've only had to make minor tweaks as the site layout changed. I'm no programmer, and a site revision of this magnitude is simply beyond my capabilities. I just don't have the time or skills to deal with it, unfortunately.

I really, really wish I knew WHO had written the ORIGINAL adultdvdempire script. Whomever it was would be better equipped to deal with this change. Anyone know???

Barring that, any aspiring script-writers out there who want to pick up the ball and run with it?

Aimhere

anything