Author Topic: Season 2 not recognized  (Read 4894 times)

Offline pantamonkey

• View Profile
Season 2 not recognized
« on: March 11, 2010, 07:53:15 am »
9.9.18 and IMDB plugin 0.9.2.6 is only recognizing Daria Seasons 1 and 2 as S1 from scanned files (screenshot attached). The IMDB plugin itself was able to pull in all 5 seasons. As far as I can tell my only alternative at the moment is to import from IMDB and then link each episode to each individual file.

I would rather not have to link each individual episode to each file.  Is there a way to associate a whole season with a group of files?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Season 2 not recognized
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:47:47 pm »
You need add/modify a regex that will recognize the "- SEE - " pattern, or rename your files to a more conventional "Series S00 E00 Episode title" format.

Offline pantamonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:13:09 pm »
I found some tips in other posts about regexps. I thought this string (from your post Rick, http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?topic=1168.0) would work for this kind of title formatting but it is still showing as season 1

(?i)^.*\\(?P<title>.*)(s|\b)(?P<season>[0-9]{1})(?P<episode>[0-9]{2})

What do I need to change?

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 03:13:44 am »
from your post Rick

You mean the one where I said, "This regex stuff is going to make my head explode"? ;)

What do I need to change?

I suppose (s|\b) (meaning "'s' or a word boundary") is not going to match the " - ". Try replacing that with ( - ) for a match in this specific case. You will still need the original expression if in other filenames Title and Season are not separated by " - ".  :-\

anything