Author Topic: Poster Import from IMPAwards issue  (Read 4580 times)

Offline botez

• View Profile
Poster Import from IMPAwards issue
« on: April 16, 2010, 11:26:14 pm »
I'm having an odd issue when trying to import posters from IMPAwards using the plugin.  If I run the plugin for a movie like "Aliens", it comes up with only posters for "Aliens vs. Predator".  This despite the fact that the posters for "Aliens" are definitely on the site.  Is there a way I can fix this or workaround this?  Has anyone else seen this?

Let me know if you need log info from me...

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Poster Import from IMPAwards issue
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 12:10:26 am »
Has anyone else seen this?

I do now. There's definitely something wrong. In some cases, it seems to load the Google search page, but then does nothing with it. For others, it works fine. I suppose it may be failing wherever there's an ambiguity, but I haven't tested enough to prove that theory...

Offline pupgus

• View Profile
Re: Poster Import from IMPAwards issue
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 06:33:47 am »
currently having similar issue as well, just tried importing "buried" and "last exorcism" with the message "no movies found". went to impawards site and found several of each. then tried importing "alpha and omega" with great success. i noticed this issue started happening bout week or two ago and finally reaching a point of mild annoyance lol. coincedently, there was a semi-similar issue with the imdb plugin a few months ago that was able to be corrected, same type of fix needed for this as well???