Author Topic: "New Feaures" link on site  (Read 6747 times)

Offline AimHere

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
"New Feaures" link on site
« on: April 25, 2010, 07:33:34 pm »
Hi,

The "New Features" link in the banner at the top of the Forums (as well as the "News" section on the homepage) links to a post from February 2009, describing version 0.9.9.16. Could this be updated to be current?

Aimhere

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: "New Feaures" link on site
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 08:38:38 pm »
It was last updated on February 8—when 0.9.9.16 was released. I don't normally add minor items or ones that are not yet documented. Is there anything in particular you think should be added to the list? The complete lists of changes are available in Changelogs.

buah

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 09:08:47 pm »
I think what confused Aimhere was appearance of a banner for the first time (or at least after a while) :)

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 11:00:28 pm »
I don't understand. Hasn't the banner always been there (except when displaced by other announcements)? I think it more likely he looked at the original date of the topic, rather than the modified date. I suppose I could change the body of the post to correct that. Hopefully, others will understand it was modified today only to clarify it was last modified on February 8 and there is no new content in the message, or that if they do understand, they don't think I'm implying all the changes since then are unworthy of mention.  :o

buah

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 11:15:53 pm »
I can't imagine a user thinking that you think that any PVD change is unworthy. I could imagine those who didn't like the attitude, but no one's here because of that. ;)

Offline AimHere

• Older Power User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 06:46:42 pm »
It was last updated on February 8—when 0.9.9.16 was released. I don't normally add minor items or ones that are not yet documented. Is there anything in particular you think should be added to the list? The complete lists of changes are available in Changelogs.

Sorry, rick, I didn't realize the changelogs were available separately on the forum. My bad.  ;D

When a piece of software is updated, I'm the sort who HAS to know WHAT exactly changed...

Aimhere