Author Topic: How to get big play-button in the middle of infopage?  (Read 6129 times)

Offline Miketsu00

• View Profile
How to get big play-button in the middle of infopage?
« on: April 14, 2013, 06:41:56 pm »
Just found this great program, so sorry if this has been asked before and there's clear answer, which i could not locate by search.

I would like to get big play-button in the middle of info page of movie. THe problem is, currently the playbutton is really small and located in upper toolbar.

Is there any script to move the play button to the middle of movie's info page?

Or how about this:

When you click the screenshot, instead of zooming the picture, it starts to play the movie?

to ADMIN: please if you can, create this button which can be placed in the middle of info page too.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:52:36 pm by Miketsu00 »

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: How to get big play-button in the middle of infopage?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 10:14:34 pm »
There is currently no such possibility, but I have this on my TODO list, so just stay tuned, it will be possible some time later.
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:30:00 am »
If it has to be on your TODO list, please consider to offer it as an option through Preferences. Specifying default player through Preferences would also be must-a-have in any case.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:33:38 am by afrocuban »

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:24:15 am »
All stuff connected to information cards is modified using skins. It will be so with the play button as well.
Specifying default player through Preferences would also be must-a-have in any case.
There is no point in doings this as Windows itself has this feature. It is called file associations.
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline afrocuban

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 11:34:44 am »
 :o

Are there any PVD user active here and not aware of file association Windows feature?  ;D

Well, defining external player by user within PVD may, for example, prevent unloading carefuly prepared playlists in default players associated with video files via Windows file association feature. And for a lot of other reasons, too. Not all of us use PVD to play files, but to store information about movies themselves, as well as where the movies we've already seen, and we'll watch later, are stored.

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:21:00 pm by afrocuban »

Offline Miketsu00

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 05:02:11 pm »
There is currently no such possibility, but I have this on my TODO list, so just stay tuned, it will be possible some time later.

Thank you! This is perfect tool for organizing my movies when the button has arrived. Much better than ones which cost a lot.

I'll make you 10 euro donation via paypal after it's done  ;)

PS. Someone asked for possibility to deny the program to check if the file is available when browring the info. That would also be great, as the file-check slows the program a bit.

anything