Author Topic: Toolbar ot right or left?  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Melmoth

• User
    • View Profile
Toolbar ot right or left?
« on: May 19, 2010, 01:54:26 pm »
Hi there everybody,

would there be an opportunity to get the toolbars to the right or left side of the screen? Since widescreens are getting more and more common sense this would be a perfect oportunity to make their users happy... would also be a great thing for all netbook owners.

And one last question: is it possible to tweak a skin that way that eg languages appear as flags, movie types as corresponding symbol, etc. Alternatively, a possibility to colour certain fields according to their contents would to the job as well. Or just have pictures in some dropdown lists.

eg if field "language" contains "English" show UK or USA flag, OR: colour it red...

Oh, and really finally, will there be more fields (custom fields) added to Multi Edit? Or maybe could "Multi Edit" become customizable?

Thousand questions again, I'm sorry, thanks in advance for every reply,

sincerely Melmoth

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: Toolbar ot right or left?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:35:49 am »
would there be an opportunity to get the toolbars to the right or left side of the screen? Since widescreens are getting more and more common sense this would be a perfect oportunity to make their users happy... would also be a great thing for all netbook owners.

I am planning to improve toolbars in version 1

And one last question: is it possible to tweak a skin that way that eg languages appear as flags, movie types as corresponding symbol, etc. Alternatively, a possibility to colour certain fields according to their contents would to the job as well. Or just have pictures in some dropdown lists.

eg if field "language" contains "English" show UK or USA flag, OR: colour it red...

It is not possible. I have such suggestions in my TODO list already, but to be hones I do not  think that this feature will be implemented soon.

Oh, and really finally, will there be more fields (custom fields) added to Multi Edit? Or maybe could "Multi Edit" become customizable?

Do you Multiple Movies Editor? The concept of editing multiple movies is planned to be totally changed in future and there will be a possibility to edit any field.
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

buah

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:25:03 am »
The concept of editing multiple movies is planned to be totally changed in future and there will be a possibility to edit any field.

Too many great news recently. I knew it was quite before the storm :D

Offline Melmoth

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 10:58:40 am »
What a news, thanks doc!

Do you Multiple Movies Editor? The concept of editing multiple movies is planned to be totally changed in future and there will be a possibility to edit any field.
Yes! Great! That's exactly what I long for and painfully miss at present!  ;D  ;D

I am planning to improve toolbars in version 1
Very nice, I'm looking forward to this. You'd be miles ahead of MS Office then... They didn't figure out yet that many people have widescreens... 

And this picture/colour tweak only was a nice-to-have-whistle for pvd anyway.

anything