Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 4311 times)

Offline doust

• View Profile
Statistics
« on: June 04, 2010, 02:46:23 pm »
Firstly this is the top program for me and congratulations on doing an excellent job.
To me the only way my PVD database could be improved and these suggestions may be incorporated (by I cannot find them?) are;

1. A way to view your personal favourites, eg, all your 10 stars downwards, perhaps twenty at a time and the ability to C&P them say into word?

2. Much the same thing but this time shopping patterns as in how many dvds did I purchase this year/last month, how many did I watch etc.

Thanks again, and apologies if these requests are not physically possible ...............Chris

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Statistics
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:47:21 pm »
1. Use Advanced Search to select any range of ratings. If necessary, use View - Sort by to sort them. Or select items by bookmarking them and filter by bookmark. Having selected and sorted the items you want, export them using an HTML template. You can view that in a browser, or open it in Word for editing.

2. Again, search, sort, export and print with the tools provided. For personal information such as the purchase date and source, of course, it's up to you to record the information in custom fields.