Author Topic: [SOLVED] Database output  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Cinebuff

• View Profile
[SOLVED] Database output
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:57:19 pm »
I'm using PDV v. 0.9.9.21 and have about 550 movies loaded. I liked the export template "Web pages indexmovies " and would like to print that report, but when I try to do it I can only print the page on the screen. It's now with 28 pages. Is there a way to have all pages printed on one command?
Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 01:01:27 am by rick.ca »

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: Database output
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 12:04:40 am »
Maybe there is some kind of add-on for Firefox, but I do not really know of any.

Have a look at the templates from svenne. They look great there are special printing functions: http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?topic=1844.0
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Database output
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 01:04:28 am »
Maybe there is some kind of add-on for Firefox, but I do not really know of any.

Universal Print. Just select the current tab, right-click on the "Next" link and select "Open in new tab"—27 times. Make sure the page scale is set so each page fits on a printed page. Then select File - Universal Print - Print All Tabs. :P

Although the format is different, svenne's templates are a more practical solution. Note the latest version of the HTML Print Layout template is only attached to his last post here (the Frames and List templates are there as well). If some sort of thumbnail list format is essential, maybe svenne would consider creating one that will do that.