Author Topic: New Movie Master changed from [EN] to [RU]  (Read 4858 times)

Offline OnJa2

• View Profile
New Movie Master changed from [EN] to [RU]
« on: October 05, 2010, 02:37:53 am »
When I try to use the New Movie Master button, there is an item that has changed by itself.  It went from [EN] to [RU].  I cannot remember what was there when I started, since I made no adjustments to the program since downloading.  Only thing I have done, is download the updates which it said were available.  When the first error appeared, it asked if I wanted to end a report, and I said yes, it also asked if I wanted to send a snapshot, which I also said yet, but it did not take a snapshot of the error popup screen only my last entry into the movie database.  I am using v.0.9.9.21

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: New Movie Master changed from [EN] to [RU]
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 03:10:51 am »
Welcome, OnJa2.

From what you're saying, it seems the exception reporter caught an error. That report goes to nostra (the developer/administrator), so I have no idea what the error was. But if something in NMM changed from [EN] to [RU], it could only be one of the action buttons. Just click on it, and select the plugin or script you want to perform the particular action. Let us know if you still get an error after doing that.

The plugins and scripts available appear in Preferences>Plugins. You should review these to ensure the ones you want to use are properly configured. To remove or disable items you don't need, remove them from the \Plugins or \Scripts folder or change the extension (e.g., to .XXX)—and then restart the program. When you run Check for updates (or the program does so automatically), right-click on such items and select Ignore this item in future updates. Your "Ignore List" may be modified at Preferences>Internet Connection>Online Updates.

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
Re: New Movie Master changed from [EN] to [RU]
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 11:07:49 am »
You probably have a problem downloading covers. All currently available cover import plugins/scripts are not working too well. I suggest you to turn off cover download and check if the problem persists.
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!