Author Topic: imdb3.dll  (Read 5907 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
imdb3.dll
« on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:50 am »
Thanks! I'll try not to ask for an imdb3.dll. ;D

I know it might be asking too much but whether the might usefully be done imdb3.dll basic information but should be for the proper functioning of the plugin and less important data or additions to the original plugin is available.I am referring, inter alia, Soundtrack,DVD details for and added added in the Custom field.This would be for those who want this information,updates the plugin is working only when necessary.

Thanks and regards.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: imdb3.dll
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 09:54:29 am »
The purpose of imdb2.dll is to provide an exact duplicate of the plugin that has it's own configuration file. It has nothing to do with the plugin getting additional data. If there's sufficient reason to increase the amount of information downloaded, the original plugin will be modified to do so, and imdb2.dll will be an exact duplicate of that.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: imdb3.dll
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 12:48:19 pm »
The purpose of imdb2.dll is to provide an exact duplicate of the plugin that has it's own configuration file. It has nothing to do with the plugin getting additional data. If there's sufficient reason to increase the amount of information downloaded, the original plugin will be modified to do so, and imdb2.dll will be an exact duplicate of that.
Thanks for the reply.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD