Author Topic: Sample template question  (Read 14216 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sample template question
« on: December 25, 2010, 11:19:55 am »
I have a question:

Now Sample txt file saved in a folder by itself determining for and I am interested in how this Sample txt file to add in an additional folder within a folder by him.
This should be the same as that of imagesfiles stored on imagepath folder.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:36:10 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Sample template question
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:34:18 am »
Images files I've added to this folder:
L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder \ Images files

How would it add txt file in this folder:
L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder

I have repeatedly examined the Main Template but I find the right solution, or any part of the code to add so please help and hint at the solution.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 01:25:10 pm »
Code: [Select]
%OPTIONS%
filter="Text Files|*.txt"
encoding="UTF8BOM"
boolvals="true<->false"
nearfiles="%t%_%y%_Movies.txt"
copyfile="template\style.css<->%fname%_files\style.css"
imagepath="Images files\"
%OPTIONS%
This is the txt.file and imagefiles Export directly into the movie folder.

I have repeatedly examined the Main Template but I find the right solution, or any part of the code to add so please help and hint at the solution.

By chance I found a solution or code
nearfiles="Folder\%t%_%y%_Movies.txt"
for this movie folder

I tested for this movie folder works,for other movie folders I'll message how this solution works it there,when I tested and updated New Textfile Templates Export Files and Several New Sample Templates Export Files I hope at least a few days or immediately in the first days after

New Year 2011
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 02:19:06 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 03:02:12 pm »
for this movie folder

Unfortunately, only works if it is in the movie folder already been made subfolder with such a name (Folder) but otherwise not at all.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 11:16:55 am »
for this movie folder

Unfortunately, only works if it is in the movie folder already been made subfolder with such a name (Folder) but otherwise not at all.
As already mentioned works only in the event that the all movie folders created a subfolder with that name (Folder) or in the name of your choice(all you must do yourself),but it must be the change made here
nearfiles = "Folder, or the name of your choice \% t% _% y% _Movies.txt"

By now I can not see and find solutions maybe there is any idea how to edit.

It would be nice if Nostra added or edited a similar function (enable) adding folders for "Text Files | *. txt" as it is already in an existing for imagepath folders.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 03:34:09 pm »
I tested and updated New Textfile Templates Export Files and Several New Sample Templates Export Files I hope at least a few days or immediately in the first days after

New Year 2011
I update,tested and already uploaded today (30.12.2010).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:39:16 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 09:33:07 am »
I have a question:

Now Sample txt file saved in a folder by itself determining for and I am interested in how this Sample txt file to add in an additional folder within a folder by him.
This should be the same as that of imagesfiles stored on imagepath folder.

In Moving video files is the code how to copy (move) video files,I am interested if possible template text file in movie folder to copy (move) the same or similar as with video files.
Ivek23

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 02:34:05 pm »
In Moving video files is the code how to copy (move) video files, I am interested if possible template text file in movie folder to copy (move) the same or similar as with video files.

To copy all files with the same pathname but different extension (e.g., movie and matching poster file)...

copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.*'}" D:\Video2Go\

...which simply replaces the extension with the ".*" wild card.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 04:14:22 pm »
In Moving video files is the code how to copy (move) video files, I am interested if possible template text file in movie folder to copy (move) the same or similar as with video files.

To copy all files with the same pathname but different extension (e.g., movie and matching poster file)...

copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.*'}" D:\Video2Go\

...which simply replaces the extension with the ".*" wild card.

Very nice, now you can copy movies, subtitles and other files but I am curious if it is to copy the other files without having to copy the movie.
Ivek23

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 10:30:55 pm »
I am curious if it is to copy the other files without having to copy the movie.

Not using a wild card—it will repeat the command for every match.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 08:23:37 am »
I am curious if it is to copy the other files without having to copy the movie.

Not using a wild card—it will repeat the command for every match.

Ok, if I understand this right, without this the ".*" wild card command, the command is repeated for each file separately.

BTW: Happy New Year, Rick.ca
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 01:00:22 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 08:40:04 am »
No. It will not "copy the other files without having to copy the movie." The wild card causes the command to be repeated for every match. To copy other files and not the movie, you would have to use conditional statements—or just use a separate command for every file type that might exist (e.g., .jpg, .png, .srt, .nfo, etc.) and you want to copy.

Happy New Year!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 09:07:04 am »
Happy New Year!
Thanks

No. It will not "copy the other files without having to copy the movie." The wild card causes the command to be repeated for every match. To copy other files and not the movie, you would have to use conditional statements—or just use a separate command for every file type that might exist (e.g., .jpg, .png, .srt, .nfo, etc.) and you want to copy.

Ok, I understand.
Please say for example for .jpg, then I'll be for other types of files that can exist alone editor.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 11:21:15 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 12:15:47 pm »
Please say for example for .jpg...

copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.jpg'}" D:\Video2Go\
copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.srt'}" D:\Video2Go\
copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.nfo'}" D:\Video2Go\

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 12:55:11 pm »

copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.jpg'}" D:\Video2Go\
copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.srt'}" D:\Video2Go\
copy "{#StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.nfo'}" D:\Video2Go\

Thank you for this.

How could referred to a subfolder in the movie folder and copied the example zip file, or so I have to rename subfolders, or even move a file from subfolders.
The reason that I ask this is because I have the movie folders subfolders called Folder made very large files in zip mode.

And how to do this.

Example:  From the folder D: \ Video2Go \  now how to copy (or move) of a specific file (eg. txt,. nfo, ... but not a movie, if possible, of course) in this example movie folder (or other movie folder) L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder (for example, such a subfolder of this or any other name) to be there such as creating a subfolder, or perhaps there is still another way for such copying.The reason for this is that it could then more of the Sample template text files copied (move) in the movie folder into subfolders.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 07:01:48 pm by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 10:47:43 pm »
I don't know.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 11:34:46 am »

This one works very well, but if for example a text file an additional extension (Example - sample.avi) be written as follows copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.avi.txt'}" D: \ Video2Go \
then will such a text file copied (tested) in the folder D: \ Video2Go \
Here I will be very handy place to renew my DVD movies.

In this
How could referred to a subfolder in the movie folder and copied the example zip file, or so I have to rename subfolders, or even move a file from subfolders.
The reason that I ask this is because I have the movie folders subfolders called Folder made very large files in zip mode.
this should be done
I have to move a file from subfolders
otherwise sure (tested) Not Working (at least for me does not work).

In this
And how to do this.

Example:  From the folder D: \ Video2Go \  now how to copy (or move) of a specific file (eg. txt,. nfo, ... but not a movie, if possible, of course) in this example movie folder (or other movie folder) L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder (for example, such a subfolder of this or any other name) to be there such as creating a subfolder, or perhaps there is still another way for such copying.The reason for this is that it could then more of the Sample template text files copied (move) in the movie folder into subfolders.

I did some tests.

Examples:

1.)

% OPTIONS%
filter = "Batch Files | *. bat"
% OPTIONS%
% HEAD%
D:
md Video2Go
% HEAD%
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.zip'}" D:\Video2Go\
% FOOT%
explorer D:\Video2Go
% FOOT%

Here is copied to each file extension from folder D: \ Video2Go \.

1a .)

% OPTIONS%
% OPTIONS%
% HEAD%
D:
md Video2Go
% HEAD%
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.srt'}" D: \ Video2Go \
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.sub'}" D: \ Video2Go \
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.zip'}" D: \ Video2Go \
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.txt'}" D: \ Video2Go \
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.nfo'}" D: \ Video2Go \
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.avi.txt'}" D: \ Video2Go \
% FOOT%
explorer D: \ Video2Go
% FOOT%

Here is copy all the file extension that are here from folder D: \ Video2Go \

2 .)

% OPTIONS%
% OPTIONS%
% HEAD%
D:
md Video2Go
% HEAD%
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.*'}" D:\Video2Go\
% FOOT%
explorer D:\Video2Go
% FOOT%

Here is copy all the file extension from folder D: \ Video2Go \.

3 .)

% OPTIONS%
% OPTIONS%
% HEAD%
L:
md L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder
% HEAD%
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.zip'}" L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder
% FOOT%
explorer L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder
% FOOT%

Here is copied to each file extension from folder L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder . It is important that no spaces between words in the titles of movies.

4.)

% OPTIONS%
% OPTIONS%
% HEAD%
L:
md L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder
% HEAD%
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.*'}" L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder \
% FOOT%
explorer L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder
% FOOT%

Here is copy all the file extension from folder L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder . It is important that no spaces between words in the titles of movies.

5 .)

% OPTIONS%
% OPTIONS%
% HEAD%
L:
md L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder
% HEAD%
copy "{# StringReplace '{%value=path}' '{#ExtractFileExt {%value=path}}' '.*'}" L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder \
% FOOT%
explorer L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder
% FOOT%

Here is an example of when not to do anything copied from folder L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder .

When put like this way L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100 girls \ Folder to film folders may not even be copied, but should be as follows L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100girls \ Folder or like this L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100.girls \Folder or the like L: \ MOVIES \ Comedy \ Subtitles \ 100_girls \ Folder  [Examples for 3.) and 4.) ]

The important thing is that the folder D: \ Video2Go \ files for one movie folder because you need to copy these files to only one film folder that is, for each film must be specially set the folder path and also to copy since they all file in one folder.

Example:
movie 100 Girls You can not copy the example to the folder where you movie CHISUM.

It is important that no spaces between words in the titles of movies(tested by me it works).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:04:49 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 10:05:09 am »

It is best to do this as follows, for example,I did like this.

Starting portable PVD the new database and add a new movie only the title of the movie and the file path you wish to copy the folder D: \ Video2Go whereas in other cases then copying or moving of no problems that could go wrong adding (movie or any other file) to the folder of your choice.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 08:51:24 pm »
I do have a problem with copying files to a folder D: \ Video2Go copied the 100 files(text and jpg) and that no more.
What should I do to be copied all these files.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 01:24:34 pm »
I do have a problem with copying files to a folder D: \ Video2Go copied the 100 files(text and jpg) and that no more.
What should I do to be copied all these files.

The most likely cause it not to copy the files from the movie file is incorrect address in the title of the movie folder and it addresses itself to a movie file or an incorrect path to the movie folders.
I think it was this (or something like that) somewhere in the other topics mentioned the need to harmonize the movie title folder and address of the movie and it should work (at least I think so).
In my case, this would be too time (about 500 movie file should be renamed or adjust the title of the movie folder and movies), so I'll probably figure for each film which files do I need copies of files for all of this as an individual [of course this long journey, but more sure that will not go wrong with the files (I have already experienced this), this has already happened and I had to copy new files (I have made copies of movie files)].
Ivek23

anything