Author Topic: impawards import plugin *not working*  (Read 5537 times)

Offline pupgus

• View Profile
impawards import plugin *not working*
« on: March 10, 2011, 05:35:58 am »
i have impawards set as my default poster import, and for the past coulple of weeks, since the last pvd plugin update it seems, it hasn't workded. anytime i try to import a movie poster, old or new (ex. tron: legacy, or pirates of the carribean), i get an error window popping up with a white x in a red cirle and the word error. thats it. before when this was a minor issue it would at least say socket error, this time its not stating anything other than error. anyone getting this by chance??? possible plugin update needed??? not a huge problem but the default poster import button is nice and handy vs. pulling up impawards and manually tracking down posters lol any help with this would be greatly appriciated, thanks.

Offline pupgus

• View Profile
additionally.....
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 09:40:54 am »
i forgot to add that im using pvd version: 0.9.9.21 and am running win7 ultimate 32-bit. thanks

Offline Ginja

• View Profile
Re: impawards import plugin *not working*
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 04:43:58 pm »
I'm having the same issue...
I'm also running version 0.9.9.21 but my OS is WIN7 64-bit.

Offline ouafouaf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 11:12:45 am »
Yes, the plugin seems out of date. I hope the nice coders out here will release an upgrade ! Thanks for you work ;) I love this feature.

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 10:47:52 am »
Thx for the info, I will check the plugin as soon as I have the opportunity (I am away from my home development PC for a month or so, so it could take some time)
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

anything