Author Topic: Adding new TV shows  (Read 5476 times)

Offline minolotus

• User
    • View Profile
Adding new TV shows
« on: May 28, 2011, 02:48:19 pm »
Two minor suggests for improvement:
-   When I add a new TV show with the "movie master" and enable the "wish" checkbox, the "wish" entry is set for the series dataset only but not the specific episodes. It would be great if there is a way to set the “wish” entry for all episodes.
-   It is not possible to select multiple episodes from different seasons but only within the same season. Would it be possible to change this? I often change or add information for all episodes of a TV show and then I need to do this repeatedly for each season.

Thanks

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Adding new TV shows
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 08:10:39 pm »
It would be great if there is a way to set the “wish” entry for all episodes.

It can be set for multiple selected items (within one season) using Wish from the menu or context menu.

Offline minolotus

• User
    • View Profile
Re: Adding new TV shows
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 10:00:03 pm »
It would be great if there is a way to set the “wish” entry for all episodes.

It can be set for multiple selected items (within one season) using Wish from the menu or context menu.

Thanks for the answer, rick.ca. The solution you described is also the way how I handle this. But as you have already written this is only possible for episodes within a single season. I think it would be great if this could be set in the "new movie master" or as I have mentioned in my prior post when multiple selection of episodes in different seasons would be possible.