Author Topic: mymovies(NotFound)  (Read 8932 times)

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
mymovies(NotFound)
« on: May 15, 2011, 09:49:22 am »
In the download section mymovies (NotFound) zip file does not open, because it is invalid zip file (there is no existing file).

This notice:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for bin/scripts/mymovies(NotFound).zip in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php:42) in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php:42) in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php:42) in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 45

Warning: readfile(bin/scripts/mymovies(NotFound).zip) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 46

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:38:00 am by rick.ca »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: mymovies(NotFound)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:16:47 am »
Uploader, where you are.

In the download section mymovies (NotFound) zip file does not open, because it is invalid zip file (there is no existing file).

I beg to correct the zip file for mymovies(NotFound) or be removed from the download section.
Ivek23

Offline naruto1001

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 08:04:19 pm »
I solved the problem, and sent the file without the brackets, which prevented the creation of the zip file.
 Now you can delete the file with parentheses.
 hello

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 08:21:02 pm »

I solved the problem, and sent the file without the brackets, which prevented the creation of the zip file.
 Now you can delete the file with parentheses.
 hello

OK, thanks, will do Rick.ca, if of course you can, otherwise Nostra, when he will return back to work.

BTW:Thank you for the rest of script.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 11:17:05 am »

This notice:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for bin/scripts/mymovies(NotFound).zip in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php:42) in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php:42) in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php:42) in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 45

Warning: readfile(bin/scripts/mymovies(NotFound).zip) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hp/as/ad/zm/www/download.php on line 46

Nostra, could from download page and the Web Import Scripts section removed mymovies(NotFound) zip file - By date 17.05.2011, an explanation is already mentioned above.
Ivek23

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 11:28:35 pm »
Done
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 05:19:09 pm »
Done

I only mention this mymovies(NotFound) of upload script 17/05/2011

This notice:

Nostra, could from download page and the Web Import Scripts section removed mymovies(NotFound) zip file - By date 17.05.2011, an explanation is already mentioned above.

rather than the mymovies_NotFound script from on 20.5.2011, which was in order and the zip file was made ​​correctly, so I would ask for a re-upload this mymovies_NotFound script, which enclose the bottom(psf and zip file).

To upload data are as follows:

mymovies_NotFound
English
[IT] Get movie information from Mymovies.it_if 104 NOT FOUND

[attachment deleted by admin]
Ivek23

Offline nostra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Video Database
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 12:55:56 am »
Is there some reason the script is called mymovies_NotFound or can I just remove the _NotFound and overwrite the exisiting script with this one?
Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room!

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 06:17:39 am »
Is there some reason the script is called mymovies_NotFound or can I just remove the _NotFound and overwrite the exisiting script with this one?

The main reason that the script called mymovies_NotFound is that this script to find information at the time the original script report this error 104 NOT FOUND, therefore, it is pointed out in SCRIPT_DESC: [IT] Get movie information from Mymovies.it_if 104 NOT FOUND
I hope I explained well, what is the reason why it should not be removed from the name mymovies script word  _NotFound , whereas in reality mymovies script and mymovies_NotFound script two different script which differ among themselves in certain parts of the script.

When the delete script mymovies (NotFound), I prayed for abundant and the zip file was corrupt, was accidentally also delete this script mymovies_NotFound, zip file which is OK and it was run properly.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 02:04:11 pm »
Nostra, thank you very much.
Ivek23