Author Topic: Poster Import Window Display CORRUPTED  (Read 4999 times)

Offline nullcr

• View Profile
Poster Import Window Display CORRUPTED
« on: July 12, 2011, 09:40:58 pm »
When I Import Posters from Amazon (US) what displays in the child window (the individual lines for each poster) are only the size of the CHECK BOX on the left, not the size of the poster thumbnail, so the data is not selectable eg  NOT ONLY DOES EACH LINE Not display the Thumbnail for each poster - (the thumbnails appear as little tiny 4x4 pixel boxes on the right) but the text for the names displays only the top of any capitalized letter in any word. SO YOU SEE A CHECK BOX - THE VERY TOPS OF SOME CAPITALIZED LETTERS spaced as they are in the description - AND THEN A SMALLER COLORED BOX TO THE RIGHT where the Thumbnail should be. This repeats on down the lines but even the last line only allows only the few pixels of height the check box establishes for each line and it to is garbled. In short it looks like what used to happened in the original versions of windows when you dropped your desktop display resolution before it learned to adjust automatically.

It doesn't matter what display resolution I set my monitor to 2400, 1980, 1360, 1280 the child boxes still have the data lines formatted incorrectly seemingly determined by the check box (the only thing that does display properly).

ANY SUGGESTIONS

Please note I just found the following post http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?PHPSESSID=6f3f232562a41158ee7560553d222fb6&topic=1989.msg9860#msg9860 which seems to be addressing the same issue... I'd love to know when is the next update anticipated and will this problem be addressed?

Thanks Again

nullcr
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:49:20 pm by nullcr »

Offline beadwalker

• View Profile
Re: Poster Import Window Display CORRUPTED
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 03:53:45 am »
I'm having the same problem.
Having the same problem with the movie import window, the titles are kind of scrunged together.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:56:38 am by beadwalker »

Offline beadwalker

• View Profile
Re: Poster Import Window Display CORRUPTED
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 12:48:25 am »
I found a solution that works for me.

Right click on the PVD shortcut select properties, click on compatibility and select the check box for "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" than click apply and OK.