Author Topic: Are there anime related skins...  (Read 5956 times)

Offline katleeh

• User
    • View Profile
Are there anime related skins...
« on: May 24, 2011, 12:51:01 am »
Hello,
I'm just wondering if anyone has done any anime-related movie skins yet. If not, I'm working on one right now.

And speaking of skins designed with a specific purpose in mind, are there other skin designed for a specific set of vids/dvds/etc?

- katleeh

Online Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Are there anime related skins...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 03:08:58 pm »
Hello,
I'm just wondering if anyone has done any anime-related movie skins yet. If not, I'm working on one right now.

What is then the result of the work! Would have been nice to see.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline katleeh

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 01:22:38 am »
I'm honestly still trying to figure out how to get things to display properly with XML. Its... more complicated than a lot of the others I've worked with, in regards to skins and such. For some reason I can't get things to display properly or end up with half the page missing or something. Its most frustrating.

- Katleeh

Online Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 07:14:35 am »
I'm honestly still trying to figure out how to get things to display properly with XML. Its... more complicated than a lot of the others I've worked with, in regards to skins and such. For some reason I can't get things to display properly or end up with half the page missing or something. Its most frustrating.

- Katleeh

The most is tiresome Tues time when you do not know more on how and what to make things work properly.
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD