Author Topic: Change default folder for poster images  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Andycabs

• View Profile
Change default folder for poster images
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:36:06 pm »
Hi. I looked for an answer to my problem but I was unable to find anything specific. I would like to know if there is some way to change the default image path when exporting with XML (movies). All of the images files are saved in the images folder in the same directory as the xml file. The reason I need to do this is because I want to use mulitple xml files for different user on Roksbox so that each has access to certian movies. However when I export the second xml file, the previous images in the image folder are overwritten with the ones from the second database. This in turn changes the images in the first database to the wrong images. I would like to assign an image folder to each xml database seperately.  Any help with this would be appreciated
Thanks
Andycabs

Windows XP
PVD version 0.9.9.21

Offline rick.ca

• Global Moderator
  • "I'm willing to shoot you!"
    • View Profile
Re: Change default folder for poster images
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 08:55:48 pm »
I would like to know if there is some way to change the default image path when exporting with XML (movies).

Change the value of imagepath in the template, or change the folder the export is saved to when run.

Offline Andycabs

• View Profile
Re: Change default folder for poster images
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »
Hi and thank you for your response...after reading your post I remembered that I forgot to add the "imagenameformat=" to the template so that it will not rename the image file names.

Thanks again
Andycabs

anything