Author Topic: Movieplayer Script Update  (Read 8855 times)

Offline goddert

• User
    • View Profile
Movieplayer Script Update
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:30:54 am »
Hello,

attached you'll find an update of the current version of the script movieplayer (script for an Italian movie webpage).
It has been done a major review of the code and introduced the preview in case of a search list. Also now the complete cast the page offers in a separate page can be downloaded. Additionally one has the possibility to get either the short description (trama) or the review (recensione) of the movie (I wish we had the possibility to get both of them - the first in the description the other in the comments field :).

You'll find four options in the beginning of the script (near line 130) GET_REVIEW, GET_CAST, GET_POSTER and GET_MOVIE. The first one to decide whether download the short description or the review. The other ones to decide whether to download the cast, poster and/or the movie details. I integrated these options as I only prefer to download the review and the description and wanted to avoid PVD visiting all other subpages. But others may have different priorities.

Due to lack of time I did test it only with a couple of movies but obviously if anyone notices bugs I'll try to fix them. In this case I ask to name also the movie with which it happens that I can test.

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:32:45 am by goddert »

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Movieplayer Script Update
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 11:18:52 am »
Thanks for the update script but this can not currently be tested, because I'm busy with other script, I'll do it in a few weeks or months, but would ask if it is possible to update the following Italian script - Here are the links to the script, which would be to fix them, or anything else to add:

Film.tv.it   -  new version

filmtv

mymovies_NotFound

mymovies_NotFound

mymovies and mymovies_NotFound

mymovies 

sedicifilm script   -  new version

sedicifilm 

Ibs.it script

ibs

ilcinematografo script

ilcinematografo

MyMovies.it script for movies and people    -  new version http://www.videodb.info/forum_en/index.php?action=post;msg=14851;topic=3066.0

Thank you again.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:17:26 am by Ivek23 »
Ivek23
Win 10 64bit (32bit)   PVD v0.9.9.21, PVD v1.0.2.7, PVD v1.0.2.7 + MOD

Offline goddert

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:46:57 pm »
Hi,
you gave me a long to do list :)
I'll do my best to update the scripts although maybe I need a bit time so please don't expect me to have them ready in the next days. As soon I've some result I will post it.

Thanks

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 10:45:51 pm »
Hi,
you gave me a long to do list :)
I'll do my best to update the scripts although maybe I need a bit time so please don't expect me to have them ready in the next days. As soon I've some result I will post it.

Thanks

Thank you, I look forward to the results, the script by about eight to ten or even what's more, these are links to download sites and the topics.
Ivek23

Offline naruto1001

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 09:51:39 am »
Ciao a tutti. Ho visto che alcuni script italiani non funzionano più.
Per ora ti allego la versione aggiornata di Filmtv e il nuovo script per scaricare foto da filmtv.

Hello to all. I have seen some scripts that Italians do not work anymore.
For now I am attaching the updated Filmtv and the new script to download photos from filmtv.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 11:27:44 am »
Ciao a tutti. Ho visto che alcuni script italiani non funzionano più.
Per ora ti allego la versione aggiornata di Filmtv e il nuovo script per scaricare foto da filmtv.

Hello to all. I have seen some scripts that Italians do not work anymore.
For now I am attaching the updated Filmtv and the new script to download photos from filmtv.

Thank you, naruto1001.

I hope that they will be remaining Italian scripts also receive new updates.
Ivek23

Offline naruto1001

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 07:46:12 pm »
Ciao, oggi ti mando lo script aggiornato di sedicifilm così - se sei d'accordo - puoi sostituire quello vecchio nella pagina download.

Hello, today I send you the updated script of sedicifilm so - if you agree - you can replace the old one in the download page.

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 08:25:53 pm »
Ciao, oggi ti mando lo script aggiornato di sedicifilm così - se sei d'accordo - puoi sostituire quello vecchio nella pagina download.

Hello, today I send you the updated script of sedicifilm so - if you agree - you can replace the old one in the download page.

Absolutely, I agree.
Ivek23

Offline Ivek23

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 10:59:43 am »
I'm a little repair code for the search results and made a small cosmetic correction (better appearance for the download section).

Script is attached, is also available  via the program's auto-update system.

Ivek23

anything